.•x•.✨20✨.•x•.

•

THIRD PERSON POV
HE'S BACK!!!
DISAPPEAR!!

"Lia and Sia are my most favorite people in my life" Jungkook sang happily to Sia and Lia. The family is outside their cotton house but inside the protective rocks holding hands that formed a circle as they span.

"Daddy and Lia are my most favorite people in my life" Sia sang next happily.

"Daddy and Sia are my mwost favorite people in my life" Lia yelled happily making the other two giggle at her cuteness. They sat down still in a circle formation and played a different game.

"Daddy lets play fruits!" Lia chose their next game smiling.

"Ok fruits it is" jungkook said they happily nodded. "Ok who's starting?"

"Me" Lia volunteered. "My first fruit is passion fruit"

And then Lia went, "passion fruit, watermelon"

Then jungkook went, "passion fruit, watermelon and dragon fruit!"

Lia, "passion fruit, watermelon, dragon fruit and banana"

Sia, "passion fruit, watermelon, dragon fruit, banana and...." Sia pauses to think then Lia and jungkook started counting down five. If they hit one and Lia hasn't said a fruit she losses. They are now down three...two... "Strawberry!" Sia yelled then sighed in relief.

Jungkook, "passion fruit, watermelon, dragon fruit, banana, strawberry and fish"

Lia, "passion fruit, waterme-"

"Wait that's not a fruit!" Sia exclaimed after realizing jungkook actually said fish.jungkook chuckled he thought he was slick.

"Daddy lose" Lia said and jungkook pouted. Now it was Sia and Lia turn to continue.

Lia, "passion fruit, watermelon, banana-"

"Wait!" Jungkook said to Lia and motioning then to be silent. Jungkook stood up and started looking around. "Sia take Lia in the house i'm coming" he ordered lightly and they did as told.

Jungkook stood behind the rocks as he glared looking around. He heard footsteps.... the same footsteps he's been hearing the past few weeks. But this time there were a lot. He slowly got his whip out as he stepped back ready for what's coming.

He waited a few seconds before he saw someone appearing. None other than, prince wooyoung and yoongi. They appeared with men behind them and surrounding the whole cabin. With the thought of they can't see the cabin jungkook refrained himself from making a sound.

"Now!" Wooyoung ordered the men. And they instantly put their hands in the air, that of which formed huge red light that came above the circle protecting the cotton house.

'They are using forbidden magic to destroy the circle'. Jungkook thought eyes widening at their rash decision. The circle slowly started to open. Seeing that It was probably going to take a little while till It opens completely, jungkook rushed back in the house.

"Tae, here we go!" Jungkook exclaimed as he pulled Lia and Sia to stand together. "Sia embrace Lia!" He ordered quickly as he kept looking outside the open door. Sia obeyed unquestioning.

"MUGENDE MWISHURU MUMUSANGE NOW!" Jungkook Mouthed with eyes closed as if chanting and his hands forming different formations. It is as if he's casting a spell. The girls started to float in the air with red strings surrounding them. The string kept going in a circle formation around then and soon it sparked causing jungkooks to spit out blood.

Jungkook held his chest, he watched the girls disappear after that sparkle. He smiled, "They're safe now"

He then tried his best to stand up. He got up while holding his whip as well as his heart. Limping outside the door and wiping off the blood with his black sleeves. He stood behind the almost done being destroyed circle breathing heavily. Eventually the circle became completely destroyed.

"Jungkook is that you?" Wooyoung exclaimed running dramatically towards jungkook. "Oh my brother I've missed you. Oh you don't look well" he continued his dramatic worrying act.

Jungkook pushed him away, "Don't touch me!"

"Oh my Little brother is mad... oh am sorry" Wooyoung said as he looked down wiping his inexistent tears. He them looked up, "I'm sorry that you were stolen, that you're worthless, useless, ugly, unloved, unimportant and most of all casted away. You should be happy I look at you and even talk to you disgusting lowlife!" Wooyoung exclaimed while pushing jungkook with his index finger. Jungkook fell down.

Tears threatened but the strong person he is he fought the tears and the pessimistic thoughts that rushed through him because of those words. He knows what he said isn't true, he has a family, he's happy and most of all he has Taehyung. For taehyung, Lia and Sia he will remain strong.

"Well well well if it isn't Wooyoung my brother!" Jungkooks said smiling as he got up to look him in the eyes. "Brother what do you want now? Do you want to kill me this time or maybe torture?"

The way jungkook was talking and smiling with innocent eyes made Wooyoung grow angry. "I'm not your brother so stop calling me one and I'm not your family stolen child of who knows by what lowlife. I will eventually take your life, take it to my father and take those kids with me!"

Jungkook grew furious at the mention of his kids. He couldn't holds his anger, and so he proceeded to punish the male in front of him.

____________________________________

I was again listening to magic shop while writing this and the previous chapter.

So show me.....
Bye beautiful souls have a great night/day 💚💜