.•x•.✨18✨.•x•.

•

THIRD PERSON POV
I MISS YOU!
FOOTSTEPS!!!

It has already been six days after taehyung's leave. The family that was once four is now three...incomplete. Although jungkook, Lia and Sia are missing taehyung like crazy, they're trying their best to be happy. There isn't a day that went by without taehyung being missed.

Lia and Sia refrained themselves from talking about taehyung as they felt the pain jungkook held. Jungkook of all people not only missed Taehyung but felt heartbroken, incomplete, lifeless and sleepless. Every night he'd cry himself to sleep holding onto taehyung's clothes.

"Sia!" Jungkook called for the older girl who was busy folding clothes. At the moment jungkook is in the process of cooking lunch. And Lia as the good little girl she is... she's trying to help Sia fold clothes which is just making everything harder by crumpling the clothes into a ball.

"Yes!" Sis replied quickly as she got up running to jungkook. "Yes dad"

Jungkook smiled and ruffled her hair. The feeling of being called dad is too overwhelming to jungkook. "Can you go bring me the sticks to finish this" jungkook asked and Sia followed running outside to get the sticks her dad needed to remain the fire.

Sia eventually got outside in a millisecond seeing how fast she is. She grabbed the sticks that were neatly placed next to the cotton house wall. Picking it up one by one Sia felt the need to pee. She placed them back down and ran outside the rocks that protected the cotton house running towards a big tree near.

As she was doing her business, she heard weird sounds. Sounds of walking. She looked around but saw nothing. With the thought of 'it's just an imagination' Sia left.

"Thank you" jungkook thanked as he placed the sticks gently in the fire hole. A few hours later everyone was done with their doings of the day. "Time for lunch" jungkook called out as he finished setting the table. The kids quickly came.

They started devouring their delectable food instantly as they talked, laughed and giggling. "Dad this is so good" Lia said as she took another bite and Sia agreed.

"Wasn't it always" jungkook cockily stated making the girls Giggle nodding.

"Yes but dads was slightly better" Lia exclaimed unaware that she just mentioned taehyung. Sia looked over at jungkook to see the sadness that always took over his face when it came to taehyung.

"Hehe yeah... that f-fool why is he so good at everything" jungkook awkwardly chuckled trying to hide his glassy eyes as he stared in his bowl. Lia and Sia stopped talking and calmly ate their food.

"Ahhhh isn't it nice over here?" jungkook mumbled staring at the beautiful view in front of him, Sia and Lia. The kids nodded putting their heads on jungkook shoulder. Sia was sitting left to jungkook as Lia was sitting right to jungkook on top of a big yellow stone a little bit farther from their cotton house but still in the netherforest. Never have they ever stepped outside that forest after taehyung's leave.

They are currently looking at the red whitish leaves that fell from the treasure of the white flames trees that's rested in the netherforest. Not many have ever seen them, scared to come in these forests and simply because they're poisonous. Despite their beautiful colors and features, they can be deadly when came across. Hence that's why the family is sitting far from them.

A few hours after talking and enjoying the view the kids fell asleep on his shoulders. Jungkook still wide awake kissed their foreheads. "I love you" he expressed to them. He then looked up, inhaling with eyes closed, "I love you too" he said as he looked up. Beginning to cry.

"Tae baby, are you okay up there? Do you miss me like I do you? Do you miss us too? I hope you're doing well..." jungkook mumbled looking at the black sky as hot tears streamed down his red cheeks and onto his neck. "Please comeback soon... don't forget about us okay? Mhhh? You're coming back right?..." jungkooks tears began to multiply as he thought about a future without him. " yes of course you're coming back... yeah you are. You promised.... I- I will wait, but please don't make me wait too long. Don't make us wait or else we might really forget about you!" Jungkooks cries became loud. He quickly covered his mouth.

*sniffs* "who am I kidding... how could we ever forget about you" jungkook mumbled to himself and closed his eyes. The night began to appear getting darker. He gently transported the girls to bed. This time he don't cry himself to sleep and held onto the girls as he slept. But the tears just couldn't seem to disappear. Even in his sleep they rolled down.

"My love, I miss you too."

____________________________________

Te amo mucho Bellas

How many languages y'all speak?

I speak five
But am more like Byelangual though... I struggle on all of them even my native language. Weird :[]

I wrote this chapter while listening to magic shop by bts

🎶 After my despair
나의 절망 끝에
In the end, don't forget that I found you
결국 내가 찾았음을 잊지마
You're my last reason to stand on the edge of a cliff live
절벽 끝에 있던 마지막 이유야 live
The day I hate being me, the day I want to disappear
내가 나인 싫은 영영 사라지고 싶은
Let's make a door, everything in your heart
문을 하나 만들자 너의 속에
If you open the door and enter, this place will wait.
문을 열고 들어가면 곳이 기다릴 거야
It's okay to believe it, a magic shop that will comfort you
믿어도 괜찮아 위로해줄 magic shop

Bye beautifuls stay HAPPY 😊💜💚