.•X•.😈19😇.•X•.

•

THIRD PERSON POV
FAMILY!!!!
THE PAST!!!

Taehyung sat on his bed as he thought about jungkook and his kids. He figured jungkook would be missing him as well as the kids. The last few days he has tried his best to find an excuse to got to hell but no avail whatsoever. His father who has no clue as to why taehyung is sad, is worried for him.

He tried to talk things out with taehyung but no avail. Taehyung kept everything to himself hence trying not to make everything worse. He thinks, If his father knew he would not agree whatsoever. His father is strict but also loving and understanding.

"Tae Tae?" Minho called from behind taehyung big white door with golden stripes. "Tae can you open the door for me?...please."

Taehyung signed while sitting on his bed and nodded making the door open by itself. Minho walked in and the door closed itself. He proceeded to sit next to taehyung.

"Tae tae?" He called looking at the pouty sad taehyung.

"Yes?" He replied not wanting to talk.

"Talk to me" Minho asked and only got silence in return. "Tae please talk to me. Ever since you came back you've been very quite and unhealthy. Why won't you eat much nor talk much... please talk to me I don't like seeing my only son like this"

Taehyung then looked at his dad apologetic. He knows that his dad loves him a lot and he's the only one he has after loosing the rest of his family especially the younger son. Taehyung remebers how excited and happy his father was when his younger brother was born. "Am sorry dad"

Taehyung hugged his dad who instantly hugged back happily that his son is finally willing to talk to him. "Dad can you tell me about my younger brother and mom?" Taehyung asked a hot topic. He had always refrained himself from asking this question for years, afraid of hurting his dad. He has little memories of his mother and none of his brother except the part where he held him after being born.

His dad pulled from the hug and looked down. After a few he started talking.

"Well he was very cute. Am sure he probably looks even cuter now. Unlike you he has your moms features." Minho happily said and sighed remembering back then. "You're mom was one the most beautiful angels. She was one of the heavenly treasured bunnies that held the powers of golden whip ray rope. I remember when I first met her... she was having a spar with her sisters and then I decided to join clueless of her powerful whip and so I got whipped. Ever since then I fell for her."

His dad looked at taehyung and smiled. "And then I wooed her... eventually she fell for me. You know am so handsome." Minho said confidently and taehyung chuckled. "Then years later we finally had you. She loved you so much that she started spoiling you too much. You became her happiness... everyday she'd have that bunny like smile." Minho said happily. Taehyung smiled as he membered a certain someone. " Then she wanted another one. And that's when months after we got Kim Jungguk. The moment he was born the clouds disappeared bringing in rainbows and dozen angels flew all heaven. We were all happy... but then..." Minho continued and came to holt. He looked as if he was about to cry.

Taehyung understood what came next and so he pulled his dad into a hug. He pulled apart and they smiled at each other. "Now tell me why you were so sad" Minho asked taehyung who seemed reluctant to speak.

"And then I had to leave because of that stupid golden ball!" Taehyung pouted sadly I the arms of his father who seems a little shocked at everything his son explained to him. Taehyung explained to his father from the beginning of how he met jungkook to how they lived happily as a family to how they faced danger to how they are now separated.

"Wow! So you like that boy?" Minho asked eyes widening. And taehyung nodded.

"Are you going to separatedus even more. Or maybe are you going to send them to the dungeon of weakness. Dad... I promise I won't see them again. J-just please don't hurt the oh?" Taehyung exclaimed in one breath pleading Minho. His dad just chuckled.

"Ahhh you really think I'd do that?" Minho said fake crying.

"What?" Taehyung said confused. "Aren't we enemies with hell?"

"You know... The word enemy doesn't hold just one meaning. Yes I have casted them away from heaven for their unforgivable sins but I don't hate them. I hold no resentment.... I don't know how they're living now but I hope they're repenting and acknowledging their wrongdoings. We are enemies, one that is willing to repent and the other that is willing to forgive. The pure are pure and the evil are evil. Because the evil are evil towards the pure... doesn't mean the pure should also turn evil, hold resentment and hate. The pure shall stay pure, forgive, forget and look forward, prove the evil wrong. Punishment will forge upon the evil sooner or later." Minho explained to taehyung who seemed a little confused but happy.

"Heavens doors are widely open to all pure souls that hold no harm" Minho lastly said smiling and Taehyung squeezed him happily kissing his forehead.

____________________________________