.•x•.✨6✨.•x•.

THIRD PERON POV     HAPPY!

THIRD PERON POV
    HAPPY!

Jungkook looked at the three worried figures in front of him and chuckled in grimace. They looked at him weirdly.

"Hehe...um nothing i-I'm okay"

They three figures sighed. Jungkook looks at them as they looked back. Awkward silence...

"Ummm Taetae thanks" jungkook broke the silence with another thanks. The thank you was indeed genuine but was also laced with a guilty tone. Taehyung smiled at him lightly.

"So are you still scared of me?" Taehyung asked. And jungkook nodded.

'Yeah just a little but I'll get over it' jungkook thought.

"Lia.... want me carry you?" Jungkook asked the one of the two girls who nodded while smiling at jungkook. He proceeded to carry her as taehyung carries the other.

The two males with two little girls giggled as they walked to their hidden cotton house. Laughter along with goofiness could be heard from the inside.

Their smiles led jungkook to forget about the ball.

It's been approximately 22 days since the incident with the prince. Jungkook and taehyung along with the two girls peacefully stayed at the cotton house. They took care of each almost like a family. A complete family with a mother, father and kids.

Apparently, jungkook and taehyung didn't notice that during those days they grew closer to each other. Close that that a person who did't know them, would think they are married or more like a couple. They both took care of the kids like their own, did what parents would do, helped each other, cuddled and even slept in the same bed. They were too comfortable.

Well that is, until taehyung remembered about the golden ball. They were currently picking flowers by the river far behind  'their' cotton house. The river reminded taehyung of the silver bead river in heaven, eventually realization hit him.

"Ahhhhh" taehyung yelled as he clapped his hands standing up upon realizing his reason for being in hell.

"What what?" Jungkook exclaimed worried with the thought of something happened to taehyung. Jungkook looked up and down at taehyung, checked his hands and face. "What's wrong?"

"Daddy are you okay" Lia uttered also worried as she looked up at taehyung from his legs. The older girl agreed.

"It's nothing baby" taehyung assured, smiling, picking her up and gesturing the other to older girl hold his hands, "C'mon Sia"

Taehyung picked both girls up and smiled putting the golden ball thingy to the side. He span with them happily as they both giggled along with jungkook. After awhile, it was almost getting late, considering there is no day or night in hell there is no such thing as nighttime.

But whenever the forest began to get foggier it meant it was about to be late. And everything would be more difficult to be seen by then. The four 'family' sat at a big rock, top from the river watching the beautiful aurora that formed in the dark

Taehyung had lia on his lap as jungkook held Sia. Jungkook rested his head on taehyung's shoulder with the girls in their laps. They stayed like that for a while comfortably and happy before making their way back to their cotton house.

They put the girls to sleep, kissed their foreheads and whispered them goodnights. And now it was just taehyung and jungkook awake ready to sleep. They walked over to their sleep place and laid down.

"Goodnight tae"

"Goodnight kook"

Then they cuddled the night away. Morning finally arrived when jungkook woke up to a beautiful sleeping male next to him. He smiled as he ruffled his hair then proceeded to kiss his forehead. With the smile still plastered on his face taehyung woke up.

"Morning kook" jungkook smiled even harder and greeted him too. Taehyung also smiled with his hands still wrapped around jungkooks waist. They stared deep into each other's eyes as if they could see each other's souls. Taehyung the proceeded to peck his forehead.

Well is nothing really.... they've always pecked each other's forehead and cheeks like almost every morning. Every time that happens they still blush.

Taehyung released jungkook with a smile as he headed to do his morning routine, then the younger followed. After, jungkook cooked breakfast. Which was nothing compared to heavens breakfast. He cooked prolians covered with firelins and waborla for the drink. It wasn't much, but they were content. They all ate in peace as they chatted.

Taehyung ended up washing the bowls and jungkook washed the kids. He came back to taehyung after leaving them to wear their clothing.
Jungkook back hugged taehyung who was busy wiping the bowls and rested his head onto his shoulder.

"What should we today tae"

"I don't know. Ask the kids"

Jungkook pouted but nonetheless went to find the kids but not after pampering taehyung a kiss on the cheek.

As he was walking taehyung suddenly blurted about about the golden ball causing jungkook heart to drop. Jungkook froze unable to breath.

____________________________________

Omg I literally just made up the food... like what are those! Anywho I don't know what they eat in hell cause duh I haven't been there nor has anyone but like since it's my book I give it the food.

    I repeat taehyung's and jungkooks actions are unknowingly. They act like that cause they got used to being with each other... after spending days with each other all day along with the kids.... how not?

They still don't know they feelings they have for each other!
But sorry to break to y'all and them but....eeeng

     You'll know why In the upcoming chapters if you couldn't tell... this chapter was a happy chapter and I quite enjoyed writhing it.

Bye beautifuls stay positive and supportive😊