.•x•.✨17✨.•x•.

•

THIRD PERSON POV
DON'T LEAVE!!
GOODBYE!!!

•3days

"Baby, what do you want to do today?" Taehyung asked cutely as he held jungkook by the waist standing in the kitchen. Jungkook placed his face onto taehyung's neck kissing him lightly.

"I don't know" jungkook murmured for taehyung to hear as he continued leaving light kisses on his neck and jawline.

"Kook, Stop. The kids are in there" taehyung said but jungkook ignored. Jungkook the proceeded to place his hands around his neck and deeply kissed him on the lips. Taehyung pulled him closer deepening the kiss. They explored each others cavern slowly and passionately. Jungkook moaned in the kiss.

Unknowingly jungkook cried in their kiss as he was enjoying it. The past few days jungkook sticked onto taehyung like glue unwilling to let him go. He kept pampering him with kisses, cuddles and even feeding him. He sometimes didn't even let him hold Sia and Lia.... he wanted him all to himself. Taehyung found his behavior abnormal but shrugged the thought off, thinking it's his way of showing love.

But what taehyung didn't know was that jungkook was heartbroken. He was sad, he's possessiveness was the result for his fear of losing taehyung. Jungkook finally has a family after all those years of him being alone. He is content and happy even if it means he won't get to see the rest of the world. Just seeing them was enough. Hence that's why he sometimes slept with tears.

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss panting to catch his breath. He looked to see jungkook crying . "Kook what's wrong?" Taehyung asked worried. He wiped his tears and kissed his eyes. But jungkook just kept on crying.... crying a river.

"I-I.... please...I-I..." jungkook said sniffing, crying in the middle of his words. He couldn't seem to speak correctly, the lump on his throat hurt him as well as his thoughts of taehyung leaving. He quickly hugged taehyung really tight in his embrace and taehyung ruffled his hair. "I don't want... you to g-o tae"

Taehyung was lost in words.... at first he couldn't seem to comprehend what jungkook meant when he's clearly is right there and isn't going anywhere but then the golden balls presence hit him like a train on full speed. His eyes widen at his realization.

Taehyung couldn't say anything. He doesn't know what to say. He can't say that he's not leaving when he is. He can't promise him that all is well when it's not. Taehyung cried.... both males cried. They pulled from the hug and jungkook cupped his face with red teary eyes sniffing. "Tae baby, don't go...Mhhh? You love me right... and Sia, Lia.. pleas don't leave us. How am I supposed to live without you uhhh tae?"

Taehyung looked at him shaking his head crying endlessly.

"Tae please don't... no!" Jungkook exclaimed and dropped on the floor. He held onto taehyung's legs begging. "I love you... I want you.... I need you...please..." jungkook said and taehyung knelt to his level wiping his tears.

"I love you too but....b-but I can't disobey god. I really want to stay but if I don't return am afraid... I'll put all you in danger. And I don't want that" taehyung explained painfully. And hugged jungkook. "I promise I will fight to comeback to you and the kids"

Taehyung promise made jungkook feel slightly better. Lia and Sia accidentally heard everything that was said. The are currently behind the kitchen entrance crying. Sia embraces Lia in her embrace once again.

Many times that day jungkook thought about making that golden ball disappear. But he didn't want taehyung to face the consequences. He cursed that ball... even though it saved him.

The family decided to forget about it for a while which was too hard and just have a great time together with the remaining time. The three loved ones clinged onto taehyung at all times.

Lastday

A day before today taehyung was sent a message from god about his return. His whole day he tried to ignore it but he couldn't help and feel sad every time he looked at his loved ones. They are spending their last day in the house.

They would usually go outside, play, pick herbs, play with the nine headed beast who is now their friend and the two headed tiger having all sorts of fun with each other. But this time it's different.

They are currently cuddling with taehyung. They've already ate for day, and talked. A few more hours until taehyung leaves, they're showering him with kisses. All three, Lia, Sia and jungkook are on top of taehyung. They don't want to cry, so they don't make taehyung worry about them too much.

The pain of held tears.

Although taehyung is struggling to breath, he tightly embraced them. They remained like that for a few minutes inhaling each other's scents for remembrance. Jungkook inhaled taehyung scent, accidentally letting a tear slip. Which he quickly wiped. Taehyung rubbed his back with silent cry's.

____________________________________

I was listening to guardian angel from let it shine while writing this.

🎶 Oh this is who I am
I wish you'd understand
Its time to set me free
My Guardian Angel
No no matter what I do
I'm still apart of you
I hope you'll always be
My Guardian Angel