.•x•.✨7✨.•x•.

THIRD PERSON POV      TRUTH!!PALACE!!!

THIRD PERSON POV
TRUTH!!
PALACE!!!

"W-what?" Jungkook stuttered nervously not daring to look back at taehyung. Every second pass, his heart rate increases along with his breath.

"Where is my golden ball?" Taehyung asked once again emphasizing golden ball. Jungkook jolted from the now behind him taehyung.

He gulped, "u-umm it's....i-n my dr-rawer"

Taehyung walked and stood in front of him with a sad expression. "Am sorry kook but I will have to leave soon. The only reason im here was the for the golden ball hence my time here is limited. At first I thought I'd have to return after I find the ball but I received a message the day before yesterday informing me to return with the it 20 days from now..." taehyung pauses to look at the now sad and guilty jungkook.

"I have some time left... give me the ball so I can keep it safe and spend the rest of my days with you and the kids"

Jungkook bit his bottom lip, and hugged taehyung. He didn't know what it was but his heart was hurting from the words taehyung said. He didn't want him to leave.

"Tae don't leave.. I-I... what will h-happen if you don't bring back the ball?" Jungkook uttered sadly as he broke the hug to look at taehyung's glossy eyes. Taehyung who as well was clueless about his feelings. He also didn't want to separate from jungkook. After those days they spent together along with the girls, he couldn't see himself without them.

"I don't know, but it's not going to end good. You see i accidentally dropped the ball here and according to my father the ball is really important" Taehyung exclaimed as he caressed jungkook's cheek.

A couple days after the incident, taehyung explained to jungkook exactly who he was. Although jungkook was surprised and a little bit scared he decided to shrug it off since taehyung saved him.

He knows about the golden ball, taehyung lost brother, family and how he is the son of heavens god. All simple things about taehyung, he knows. And taehyung also knows about him. He knows that jungkook was casted away by his dad king of hell since the age 10 to this cotton house, how he is not allowed to interact with people, and how he encountered the little girls. All simple things.

"Tae am sorry" jungkook apologized looking down. Taehyung lifted his face with his index finger, oblivious to what he meant by sorry and mumbled, "don't be sorry it's not your fault, at least we met because of this ball"

"I-I lost the ball" jungkook exclaimed with his eyes closed. Taehyung flinched, moved back, eyes widen.

"What? Y-you lost what?!"

"A-am sorry I lost the ball. I don't meant to... I put it in my pocket as I was fighting and...and..."

Taehyung stood there blankly for a while analyzing what he just heard. After so many thoughts he came back to his senses.

"We need to find that ball right now!" Taehyung excalimed fast as he walked out the door panicking. He went outside and started running all over the place looking for the vanished golden ball.

Jungkook rushed to him with tears of guilt. "It's not here I've looked"

"But... but I have to find it" taehyung said at the verge of breaking apart. He kicked the leaves in hope of finding it, looked everywhere but no avail whatsoever.

"Jungkook what am I going to do? My dad is really going to be disappointed, I've never disappointed him" taehyung said as he was on the floor braking apart. Jungkook hugged him. "Where could it be? Or did someone take..."

Realization hit both males like a high speed truck. "Wooyoung!"

"He might've took it or maybe of his men!" Jungkook exclaimed remembering the fight between the prince who goes by Choi wooyoung. Most likely he might've or his men took it. They were the only people around there...so they're targeted.

"Makes sense" taehyung's agrees, "but where could we find him and them?"

Jungkook took a deep breath before answering, "Hell's palace"

;after taehyung gave punishment to wooyoung...

The pained prince cried a river as he watched the figure that enlarged his pain disappear with jungkook in arms. He cried from the immense pain that was being given to him...

As he felt the pain get worser and worser his punishment began to emerge. He has now lost his memories along with his wings and power. A worthless prince now he is.

One of the men that came with him reached slowly to his hurt prince for he himself was hurt from jungkooks whip silver rope. "My prince"

He reached him and used all his strengths to carry the passed out prince. What a loyal dog he is..... and he walked towards the palace.

____________________________________

Oh my.... I really said royal dog....my bad came out rude but like he wasn't a guard not of that sort... he was just the type that was ordered around and did as told.

Question of the day..... who has the golden ball?
As I was writing this angsty chapter I couldn't help but think about changing the book tittle to golden ball.

Why? Well cause like this golden ball started everything and will finish everything, the only slight difference is that the ending chapters has nothing to do with it although it bought the ending....
What a magical ball indeed!!