|31|

The month flew by and the examinations were approaching so Neal and Janice kept their distance apart so as to concentrate on freshening up for the tests.

The week of the exams was smooth and tough but it flew by fast.
Janice finished earlier since she did a different course but they did clash some units with Neal.

Their were posters spreading the word on the end of semester party with Ivan; the star player on the Kills team was the host.

"Hey why do you look sad?"
Neal asked as he caressed her arms as she lay on his chest.

"How are we going to meet when I'll be off to another town and you'll be at the city?"
She opened up as the thought of them being separate killed her spark.

"What? That shouldn't worry you. I'll come visit you or you can come and hang out in my place as you search for a job."
He caressed her cheeks as he looked her in the eye.

"Not about that. What if you get bored from the distance and leave me?"
She frowned knowing they will be miles and miles apart.

"Cheer up love. Something will come up that we'll be together. Am not leaving you because of distance or anything else, that I need you to remember. Am your teddy bear, remember?"
He started to tickle her.

"Am I?"
He asked as he continued to tickle. She cracked up.
"Stop! Stop!Yes you are. Please stop!"
She protested while still laughing hard.

"A kiss for the one and only Mr Rib-cracker?"
He teased and she obliged to the kiss.

He smiled and said, "I love you Jan. I don't intend to change that never will I."

"I love you too nerd and I also don't intend on giving up on this fight."
She turned to face him and started tickling him back.

He cracked up until he was breathless. He took some moments before catching him breath. He turned her to lie on the couch and laid on top of her.
"Now you've made me have a boner."

"Have you?"
She grabbed his member and started rubbing it's tip playfully.

He didn't waste no time since she had already pressed his buttons. He lowered his head and hungrily kissed her neck. She moaned for him as he moved his hand inside her shirt to her back and undid her bra.

He played with her nipples while kissing her.
"Are you horny for me baby?" He teased while his tongue playing with her ear pinner and his beard rubbing her now sensitive skin giving her endless chills.

She could hold in the heat.
"Yes I am. Take me my beast." She groaned as she closed her eyes in pleasure.

Who would have thought the nerd who was awfuly quiet, so distant from everyone would be this beastly? He wears glasses for fucks sake, how is his innocence innocent now?

She thought as she quenched for him more. He sure had his way of romance and she loved it.

***

The next day they said indoors just playing around and enjoying the time they had together.

The evening flew in fast and it was time for the end semester party.

Neal removed his glasses and kept them on the night stand. He had only his towel on his waist. He walked and stood to the couch where she sat.
"Join me in the shower."

She narrowed her eyes at him checking if he was serious or teasing her about it.
"First, entertain me then I might consider." She bit her lip at the thought of how she dared him.

He smirked as he undid his towel that fell on the floor. He the started walking around naked and moving his hips in such a way his D was rolling up and down.
That wasn't what Janice expected but he sure did have his way of putting a smile on his face.

"Can we now shower?"
He asked as he carried her up towards the bathroom.

"Okay. We have an hour to get ready. The rest will pass by to pick us up."
She poked his nose as she began to undress.

"Half an hour of a nasty hot shower. Yes ma'am."
He cheerfully turned on the shower as the heat adjusted.

She giggled in blushed cheeks as she joined in. They took turns at washing each other but one touch lead to another touch that lead to something more intense.

After a thirty minutes of 'showering', they dried up and started to prepare to go for the party.

"They're here. Honey hurry up."
Neal called out as he wore his glasses on and shaggyshly made his hair since he wasn't a fan of combing it out.

"Am coming."
She responded as she finished off  applying her naked red lipstick.

Once she walked towards him, he grabbed her waist and neared her to him.
"Don't mess my lipstick handsome." She warned as she knew how thirsty he can be on her.

"I can't help it. You smoking hot." With that he kissed her by the cheek and they walked out of the apartment.

Once they were in the Jeep, they greeted Keith, Ruby, Laura and Jacob.
"Now let's roll to bye-campus."
Ruby screamed as she took snaps of everyone.

The party was full as expected and everything was ready to be popped.
"Guys I want to give a toast to campus. It made us know each other as friends, companions and most of all as a family." Ruby raised her glass up.

"Toast."
The rest joined in in smiles.

"Now drink like you'll never drink. For this marks another level of life people." Clayton shouts and everyone screamed "Fuck yeah!" in agreement.

"Thank you for seeing something in me that I didn't see. I love you pumpkin."
Neal whispered to Janice's ear and drew her into a kiss.

He was drunk in love and the amaizing thing was she was deeply crazy about him.

wynnemsorh❤️