|16|

"So you and her, huh?"
Tyler winks at Neal wearing a genuine smirk.

"She is just an annoying person. That's all you need to know."
Neal snapped.

"Wow! I won't budge in."
Tyler raise his hands up in defeat giggling.

Tyler handed Neal the bag.
"Am leaving home for like a week."

"Issues at home?"
Neak asks.

"Naah just visiting plus there is a barbeque i don't want to miss."
Tyler explains as he is focused on his phone typing.

"Just take that to Crayton. He is on my ass about it so just make sure it reaches him soon."
He adds referring to the bag.

"Okay cool. Pass my greetings to  the young man."
Neal smirks referring to Tyler's small brother, Harvel. He had been his favourite since he kind of reminds him of himself back on his tender age.

"Sure do. Ooh and feel free to be taking Elaine out while am gone."
Tyler wiggles his eyebrows at him.

"Just get out man. You too concrete to handle."
Neal kicks him by the shoulder.

"Yeah yeah. See you later."
With that Tyler left.

Immediately the only thing that rang into his mind is Janice. Its kind of so not usual that anyone rather she can fuck sadness and frustration of crush disappointments out of him in a snap.

As much as he is trying to shove her off, the more he feels her swim in his veins all over his within. Wanting so bad to ignore the incredible feeling she offers in a nagging way but he just can't.

He is already liking her. Not that he want to but every time she pops up on him is like his mind goes blurry and for a moment he can't think straight.
The overwhelming feeling paints black to his heart for he understands too well the pathway of it.

The one you later fall for the sweet aroma and the beauty of the flower then involuntarily become vulnerable before the carrier of your heart and soul.
Call it first love.

Then when toxicity strikes in as it always paves way to paradise, tables gets turned and everything drifts off to another level.
He recalls it as if it was just yesterday.

Flashback.
He is at the store buying some tyre for his motorcycle. He removes his wallet from his back pocket, pays and walks off to the garage.

On a sunny Saturday afternoon on his final year highschool studies. With all the hype of almost finishing and going to university gave him chills. The good chills.

He looks around and doesn't spot San; his usual mechanic man. Confused he never misses him there, he continued aimlessly manoeuvering his eyes around.