|14|

He stared at the note quite some time before shoving into his pocket.

Did she just mind-read me? How did she even know!
Neal asked himself severally how that happened.

××××××××

The whole of the afternoon Janice did her laundry and general cleaning in her house.

It seemed like minutes especially when you have music entertaining you but its actually hours that have passed and it was now dark outside.

How do i get to have the energy to do all those cleaning and get lazy on the cooking part?
Janice debated with herself when she lay on the couch.

She switched on the TV and the programs in all the channels were just boring.
She dragged herself to her bedroom and opened her laptop hoping she can find some movies.

Fuck me! I don't even have movies. This night is going to suck.
She groaned before deciding to make a home delivery of pizza and a hamburger.

She strip naked and stood below the shower letting the warm water caress her skin.

Taking her time, she applied shampoo on her hair and scrubbed before washing it off. Later poured soap on her palm and spread it from the neck downwards.

With the song earned it by The Weekend playing on the speaker and memories of the fifty shade of grey movie replaying on her mind she lost control over her hormones.

She slowly moved her hands to her chest and smoothly started to massage her firm boobs putting more pressure on the already aroused nipples.

Letting her hands manoeuvre down to her belly, her body twitches when she reached downwards to her core.
Dripping wet.

Suddenly she heard several bangs at her door. Frustrated someone has ruin the mood of the moment, she finished washing off groaning and covered herself with a towel.

She didn't mind to wear anything else so she just walked to the door still in a towel and opened the door.

"Oh pizza."
She smiled at the delivery guy as if she had forgotten she ordered.

"Please sign here ma'am."
He handed her the form.
She could feel his eyes on her as she was signing undressing the towel and that womanly ego made her feel supreme.

Full proof of his lustful eyes, she took a quick look at his pant and noted he had a boner.
Wow! And i did wake up that little man.

Just to add oil to the fire, Janice moved closer to him and whispered on his ear before handing him the form back.
"You should get that monster taken care off buddy."

"Thanks," she read his budge,"Trevor."

With that she closed the door, set the pizza on the table and went to wear her pajamas.
After eating three slices, she laid on the sofa in thoughts.

Just to pass time, she grabbed her laptop and placed it on her laps.
She logged in into her Facebook account and scrolled down on the newsfeed segment.

There wasn't something capturing so she went through people's pictures and memes. After like half an hour she got a notification.
That captured her attention so she taps and opens it.