|12|

Where the fucking hell am i?

Janice asked her brains while her eyes manoeuvering around the bedroom.
She sat at the side of the bed scrubbing her eyes. The bang on her hangover is so intense that she held her head trying to compose herself.

"This is not my bedroom."
Once that realisation hit her, she immediately checked her clothes.

"Thank goodness. Still in mine."
She let out a relief before getting out of the bed.

She dragged herself to the living room. Empty.
The kitchen, empty too.

Whoa! Did i just walk myself out to this house?
Full of video pads and boyish stuffs around?

She tried to reason to herself when she looked around for her shoes.

Neal who was at his study room heard movements around the house and woke from his seat.
Before he moved any further, Janice appeared at the door.

"What the hell."
Not whom Janice expected since deeply she was hoping it was her crush or any of her boy best friends.

Neal just raise his eyebrows at him still maintaining the serious face.
"I'll just take that as a thank you."

"How did i end up here? Did you creep fucking kidnapped me?"
She snapped at him.

Irritated, he snapped back.
"Are you for real? Kidnap you?"
He surveyed her from up and down and noticed she didn't have her shoes on.

"Your shoes are at the room you comfortably slept and vomited on my floor."
He indirectly chased her out and as genius as she is in reading reactions, she knew its now show time especially the heart-soothing last part statement that she vomited on his floor.

Whatever happened yesterday i don't wanna hear. As long as am super safe and with all my body parts intact, its all a bygone.

"Ouch! You can't even make your girlfriend breakfast."
She shook her head in a disappointment as she was keen and motivated to make him blow up.

He really like really tried to control his temper keeping in mind its her joy to see him blow up. So he played by her cards by pinching her brains with needle facts of last nights scandals.

He wore a devilish smirk.
"Did Ruby call you a slut?"

"No. What? Wait, how did you know her?"
Startled, she lowered herself from his comeback.
He just giggled.

"Hey nerd, i asked you a question."
She angrily snapped.

"Does that even matter? You narrated to me almost everything at the cab. That's just a glimpse of it all."
He smirks and she was numb.

"Having girly problems, huh?"
He victoriously chuckles.

She wanted to defend herself but her mind was blurry. She can't even recall anything after arriving at the concert. Her whole froze, speechless as every little-huge embarrassment devils laughed at her and guilt started to consume her.

A tear dropped on her cheek as she walks to the bedroom to pick her shoes and leave.

Neal satisfied he hit her hard, he smiled all through when she stool still in front of him, speechless. Once he saw tears, he felt bad for what he had done so he followed her behind.

"Sorry, i shouldn't have..."
He bubbled an apology hoping it would ease the tension but she silenced him.

"Yeah, thanks for reminding me how my life is shitty."
She opened the bedroom door but he managed to grab the doorknob before she could get in and closed it.

"It wasn't your intention. You clearly did that to help but didn't realise she would see it in a bad time zone."
He tried to reason out with her.

Being emotional was never her emo. Never has it been. So she fucking tried to hold it all in but it was too much.
Especially hearing him console her like he knew the whole story.
A curse of having a mouth she can't control.

He deeply wanted to tell her its okay while she laid in his arms but that was being egocentric; putting his urges first.
She let the tears drop and moved closer to him and rested her head on his chest. He engulfed her into a comforting embrace and she just obliged.

Words were so full in his mind that he wanted to speak them out at least something but he couldn't. He just held her in a hug as she cried on his shoulder. He cringed from the inside since if he had just let her get away with her nagging she wouldn't be crying but that manly devil thanked him for doing it since she wouldn't be on his arms right now.
Men.

Her sobbing slowly fades as she managed to cool off.
"I should get going. Sorry for the trouble."

She drifted herself from the awkward embrace and got inside the room and put her shoes on.

He hesitated before letting out a suggestion.
"I had ordered bacon and had made coffee."

She stared at him blankly hoping he was messing up with her but he wasn't. She busted out in a relaxing laugh.
I was just being ironical about the 'girlfriend breakfast' thing but in real sense you did that anyway? Such a weirdo.
He blushes from the embarrassment.

"Wow! Now the nerd is being romantic, jeez man you're so fucking unbelievable."

He shrugged.

"Sorry have to turn it down. Have to take a shower."

"Clean up and shit. Maybe later."
She adds.

"Ouch! All the efforts gone to waste."
He whines.

She just couldn't manage to keep it in so she laughed at his pretence behaviour.

"Really? Was that necessary?"
She asked shaking her head.

"Later won't be morning, you know."
He defended smirking.

"Persuasive, much?"
She giggles.

"Okay, lead me to the kitchen then."
She adds.

He walked to the kitchen and she followed him behind.
She looked around and spotted a carriage bag at the counter.
She walked to it and looked inside.

The fresh smell of bacon hit her and she couldn't manage to reject the grumbling of her stomach.
They were two packed separately so she picked one tin and headed to the door.

"Really? Is that necessary?"
He mimicked once he noticed what she was doing.

"Can you keep a secret?"
She asked.

He nodded.
"Whatever happened let it be between us. Don't you fucking tell anyone or I'll cut your tongue off. Thanks."

With that she left the house. He just stood still blinking severally in disbelief.

You really are something else.

wynnemsorh