|18|

"So i see you've been a naughty girl." Clayton tells Morgan as he grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to him.

"Did I make you have a boner handsome?"
She flowed with the sexual moo's.
He held her palm and lowered it through the chest, to his  bellybutton and she lowered it to his below.

"Just how I like it."
Morgan grinned as she licked his cheek.

"I am throwing a party tomorrow. You should invite your friends."
She softly whispered on his ear while gently biting his ear.

"And what price would I get if I do so ma'am?"
He had a self-satisfied smirk of  arousal on his face.

"I'mma do you dirty Santa. Give you extra credits than usual. How about that?"
She breathed on his neck seductively while letting her fingers manouver around his chest.

"So I can get to touch?"
He grinned from ear to ear knowing how much he loves when she plays with his mind.

One thing lead to another but since Morgan wants to form a dope party she has to show him how important it is so she paused the play. One of the many agendas of maintaining her fame.

"Until you walk on your knees on this quest, the play will be to be continued. "
With that being set straight, she gave him a wanting kiss, passionate but not passionate enough, she left. She loves how she leads him to be in her pocket.

Secret: If you want to be nasty enough to make a man do for you a lil favor, you've got to give him teaser taste of what to expect in return. Doesn't mean you have to go by the rules and seal the deal anyway ;)

××××××××××

"Can we drop by the MacDonald's?"
Elaine requests Tyler.

"Yeah sure. Am famished too on my end."
In the hoarseness of his voice, he replied as he lowered his head to give her a peck on the cheek.

The things that this girl does to me...

Tyler thought to himself as he adjusted his belt and started the car engine.

"So I wanted to ask you something."
Elaine stared at him after biting several chicken nuggets.

Tyler didn't cringe. Basically what they have is an open mutually beneficial 'thing' and both of them are happy with it.
"Sure. Go ahead"

"You know Morgan, right?"
He nodded affirmatively.

"So she asked me to invite you and your many friends to her party tomorrow."
Unsure whether he'll accept the invitation, she glared at him blankly waiting for him to say something.

"Aweeeeeesome. Been wondering whether something will pop up this weekend."
Happily he held her cheek and kissed her on her lips.

Elaine froze. Not sure if it's from him accepting her invite invite or the fact he's been super romantic for a while now.
The question of "what are we" popped up in her mind but deeply not wanting to change whatever it is they have, she opted to enjoy the moment and let fate do its course.

****

Janice watched her friends chilling from the kitchen door and smiled as she gulped down her club soda.

Seeing Laura happily playing Sudoku with Jacob.
They could make a great couple.

Ruby playing with Keith on the couch.
They have the perfect relationship. Having a guy who loves you is much more better than vice versa. He could move world's for you.

Clayton on his phone smiling.
Well about him, he's always been just not too open on his relationship status but the rate he smiles back at his phone...

What more could she ask for! She has happy friends who love her nevertheless.

Everything is perfect but somehow something feels missing. Just something.
Something mere but still important.

Immediately she's deep in that thought, involuntarily thought of Neal came to her mind.
He always had a way into her mind schemes after that encounter at his place.

What are you Neal?
What's so special about you that I can't think of anyone else except you?

She went and sat close to Clayton and try to corrupt her mind off those thoughts.

"So are you seeing someone?"
She whispered to his ear making him startled.

"Seriously Jan. I almost broke my phone. Can't you knock?"
He played victim just to avoid the conversation she brought up.

"Which door dummy? So who is she?"
She wore a devilish smile knowing how she'll boil his nerves since he loves to keep his life private and how it is the perfect timing nagging him when his busy consumed on his phone will.

"Just a booty call. You welcome for a threesome honey."
He grinned as he noted how repulsed she is by his offer. It's was all written all over her face.

"Okay, I'll back off."
She moved further and dug herself on her phone.
He always has something to push me off his business.
She told herself.

Once she turned on the WiFi notifications popped up on her screen but one caught her eye.

Master replied your story.

She had posted a picture of turnips growing on a desert in the night.

She smiled as she quickly opened her Facebook messenger to view the full reply.

Fortunately he was online so they talked for a while.
Something about her guts or the feeling of hating talking to a ghost-guy made her decide to stalk him. So she searched for him on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Tumblr.

When she's deep in her search, Clayton spoke catching everyone's attention.

"Guys Morgan is throwing a party tomorrow night at her glasshouse. If you free come along."

Obviously Ruby had to check and affirm since that info was not on her fingertips at the moment.
"Oh yeah, she just posted on her page an hour ago. Personally can't miss it."

Janice watched as the rest of the group agreed to tag along. Then suddenly all eyes were on her.

"What?"
She asked them innocently.

"Oh about the party... You see last time I almost drowned. So..."
She chuckled as she shrugged.

"Elroy will be attending."
Ruby adds up on her spice persuade scheme on Janice to tag along.

Damn, this is my chance to make a move and probably say hi to him. Ruby knows me too well not to decline the opportunity. A little distraction from the need might
Janice thought deeply.

"Maybe I should consider this one time only. So I'll tag along too."
She agreed and they all went back to their businesses.

She leaned closer and whispered to Clayton making sure to put emphasis on her name.
"So you and Morgaaaan, huh?"

wynnemsorh❤️