|33|

The graduation was both a reunion and a celebration of completion of studies for all graduates.

Janice was happy to meet meet her friends.
"Come here."
She drew Laura and Ruby for a group hug.

"Fuck I missed you guys so much." Laura commented as they withdrew from the hug.

Ruby took selfies of her bestie's and posted on her Instagram account.
"Hashtag graduation, hashtag friends for life, hashtag reunion, hashtag Drayton University..."
Ruby bubbled out as she typed.

"Clearly nothing has changed."
Janice smiled as she put on her graduation cap on.

The ceremony was long but the best thing was families of the graduates were there. Within the ceremony for the speeches, Ruby introduced her best friends to her parents and siblings and so did Laura and Janice.

Neal on the other side was calmly seated in his seat next to Tyler just whispering stories to each other as the speeches were given.
They later got bored and left to hang out with the rest of the crew: Clayton, Jacob and Keith.

After an hour of roaming around it was time for the issuing of certificates to the graduates. They all assembled to the graduation ground.
Janice went and sat next to Neal.

"I love you so much."
Janice whispered softly as she gave him a peck and left to be seated with the rest of her course mates.

In sparkling eyes watched her as she walked away and sat the other side of the row. He curved his palms in form of love and showed her. She giggled and winked at him.
"Love."
Tyler whispered to him as he notice the show Neal gave to Janice.

"Shut up."
Neal smiled as he shrugged.

The certificates were issued and the ceremony was over. Neal searched around for Janice but couldn't spot her so he grabbed his phone and called her.

She explained to him where she and her family were. He walked with his parents to where Janice was.
They all greeted each other and Neal introduced Janice to his parents and his parents to her Janice's parents and rest of the siblings.

Both families got along so well for the time they spent.
Neal's mother slowly drew Janice from the rest to speak to her in private.

"Can I speak to you Janice?"
She asked as they were standing far from the rest.

"Yes ma'am."

"No, please call me Flora. I am happy to finally meet the girl who has been making my son happy."
She rubbed her back while wearing a smile.

They chatted for a while and Neal saw them together talking and that gave him some huge unexplained amount of joy.

There was a night party which was organized for the graduates so the parents had left. The evening was filled with happiness and crazy.

Janice left to grab some air by the pavilion. She passed by the notice board and noticed a new notice so she read it out. It was a job advertisement which to her shock was what she was qualified for. She read the instructions and took a screenshot.

Happy she went back to find Neal who was also looking for her.
"Where did you run off to?"
He asked.

"Look a job advertisement. In the city."
She showed him the screenshot. He read carefully.

He grabbed her for a kiss. A kiss of hope. This made him happy that she would be working in the city and move in with him. He had already assumed she got the job already.

"Come with me tomorrow. Stay with me as you go for the interview."
He cheerfully caressed her pink blushed cheeks.

"Fuck yeah. I'll text my parents first thing in the morning."
She hopped up and down in happiness.

***

As hoped Janice got the job. She moved in with Neal and explained to her parents who agreed.

This was like a wish come true to both of them. They would get to live together and work the same time.

After four months later...

Neal came at home earlier that usual and heard Janice at the kitchen.

The smell of croquettes caressed his nose so he removed his coat, shoes and walked to the kitchen.
She was cutting some mango ready to blend when he came behind her and curved his arms around her hips.

"You came early today."
Janice jolted as she felt his breath on her neck.

"Yes I did love. You made my favorite dish." He gave her several neck pecks as he turned her to face him. "You're the best."
With that he pecked her forehead and aimed to kiss her but she moved away.

"Shower first handsome. Dinner will be ready once you're done."
She protested as she placed the mango cubes into the blender.

"No kiss?"
He protested while pulling out a puppy eyes. She laughed from his quite a show and lifted her head up and he kissed her.

Once they were done with dinner, he helped her take the dishes to the sink. As she was about to start washing them he took her off guard and lifted her up to lay on his shoulder.

"Put me down."
She protested angrily but he just proceeded to walk to the bedroom.

He then laid her on the bed. She had an angry face on and he chuckled.
"You look so much sexier when mad."

As she was about to speak her mind out, he laid on top of her and kissed her. She moaned softly as he kissed her hard on her neck.
"Are you still mad at me?"
He hoarsely asked.

She closed her eyes in arousal.
"No but I will if you continue teasing me."

He removed his baggy shirt she had worn, undid her bra as she removed his shirt. One kiss lead to another intense moment till they all craved for each other.
After minutes of romance, he wasted no time and filled himself inside her. She screamed his name out loud and that woke his beastly mode.

wynnemsorh❤️