|20|

Shit, now this is some classy house-pool party. I will definitely build such a house in the new future.

Janice gulped down the last sip of her cocktail and threw the cup to the litter bin.
She prepared to pop into the pool and take a nice drive into the pool.

She did some few crawl and breaststroke before deciding to chill and enjoy the warm water. Thoughts of her last encounter at the pool popped up in her mind which dragged along with the Nerd heroism.

She tried to shove off the devil's in her mind and only one way that was possible. The eyes of few guys glued her made her feel queenly. Knowing her sexy swim suit well revealed her curves and bum perfectly gave her the confidence.

A viable distraction.

Unsure what to distract herself with, she decided to grab a drink so she dressed and headed back to the house. She gulped down the cold drink and felt an easing feeling of relaxation.

She walked to the dance floor and danced her energy off. She had kept her hair in a burn so she undid it and let it fall on her back freely.

The feeling of peace and happiness. The excitement of the moment.
That was all she deeply needed and found.

After some minutes she was tired so she opted to go upstairs explore more.

She saw a group of three girls engulfing a muscular guy. Curious who it was, she adjusted her view point and saw the person.
None other than Elroy.
Her all time crush.

OMG OMG OMG
Here's here. Janice pull yourself together. It's now or never.

After a while, see decided to take the plunge. With the aid of her tipsy state, she swag her hips not in an exaggerated manner but in the sexy way making her way to her prey.

"Hey El."
Steadily she walked passed him making sure she made herself recognized.

"Hey, wait up."
He ran toward her leaving behind 'his' ladies cursing.

This was a plus to her for getting his attention but why did she still feel that it was just back to score zero?
She tried her best to not freak out knowing he was all handsome from head to toe and a sexy deep voice and that was her weakness.

Woman rule #1
Never show a guy you so into him while trying to woo him to notice you. He'll take that weakness to his advantage and he'll just categorize you like the "rest worthless girls after him especially if he knows for a fact that he's a gorgeous man."

"Hey too gorgeous."
He caressed her cheek while smiling.

Just when Janice is lost in the moment of fantasies on her crush being all cute on him, the unexpected happened.

"So gentlemen and ladies, this mere nobody thinks she can just call me El. Who do you think you are, huh?!"

Everything turned from colourful to dull grey. From dreams-come-true to fuck-me. From happiness to embarrassment. From being crystal clear to blurry. From greatness to shame. From a smile to a ready to cry face. From good to worst.

Just when her goal was halfway accomplished yet she didn't even note of how drunk he was. Her main motive was just aim for winning and didn't occur to her that he might turn up to be not what she thought him to be.

"Get lost mediocre. Ladies shall we?" He walked back to where he was and the ladies giggled as they threw themselves on his arms.

On the other hand, Neal encounter was another misfortune.

He jolted after doing the most the stupid thing he ever thought to have to do.
Within some seconds he received a hot punch on his face.

"So this is the guy you've been busy with when am not around, huh? Kayla."

Kayla suddenly juddered from the shock. His boyfriend in front of her who was to come back next week from his visit at home and how he's lost control and punched a guy.

"Why didn't you tell me you coming?"
She tried to do a twist on the plot.

"So what? Have you slept with him?"
Lucidly he asked.

"What? Heck no. I barely know him."

They continue to draw patterns of arguments so Neal just pulled himself together and removed himself in the scene that was now already caused.

Deep inside he wanted to punch the guy back but he knew well enough he deserved it. All the jumps and downs on him kissing her all dried up. He touched the side of his left eye and felt a pinching pain so he made his way in search of ice. He knew well enough that he now has a purple mark on his face.

What an awesome party!
He sarcastically compliment to himself.

As he was on his way, he saw some lady almost ran people on her way so he stood aside.
Janice couldn't think so she ran and ran hoping to get as far as from the pain.

From a far, she saw a familiar face. Not one of her best friends but just someone she knows. So she ran and fell herself to his chest crying.

Neal wasn't sure of how to handle the awkward embrace from just some girl. The fact that everyone who she ran them over was either looking him with evil eyes or just how bad his evening is turning out to be.

He looked at her and noticed is the girl who haunts her thoughts from time to time.
The girl who has made it hard for him to shove off.
Janice.

"Hey, are you okay?"
He calmly asked once they were to the pool side of the house as he slowly rubbed her upper arms.

"Can you take me home."
She sobbed uncontrollably. Unsure what to do, he drew her into his arms.

"Your place is which block? I suppose this time you won't crash at my place. Mmh?"
He kept his pecker up.

She chuckled lightly knowing she doesn't have her house keys and didn't want to bother Laura from whatever fun she's having to bring her the keys.
With a plain smile, she winked.
"Wish I could turn the tables but I have no otherwise."

Neal knew that was what he was hoping to hear from her. He deeply knew he cared too much but too stubborn to admit. She had her ways to get into him and she did cage him.

"Wow! Another annoying night I  am to have."
He teased as he waved at a cub.

"I'll try to be nicer."
Naturally he juiced up the melt down.

wynnemsorh❤️