|7|

Neal is walking by the hallway heading to the library.
He is too fixed up searching for his pen when he bangs someone and his books feel on the floor.

"Hey nerd, watch where your going."
Morgan rolls her eyes at him as she passes through him.

All he did is just ignore that happened. So he knelt down and picked his books that were on the floor.
As he is picking them, he turned back to look at the 'famous' divas in the campus.

As he is looking at them, Kayla who is one of Morgan's groupies turned back and their eyes met.
Immediately Neal turned, got up and headed out.

Fuck!
He cursed as he walks into the pavilion hallway heading to the library.
She now thinks am a creep. Stupid Morgan.
He chit chats with his brain as he looks around for an empty table.

Deep inside, he felt the spark. He has something for Kayla and not that he is going to admit.
Since freshman, he had a thing on her.
Her breathtaking beauty, a sexy petite body, her curves, her innocence, her personality, her everything. She has everything a man would wish for.

You probably wondering how, but they were in one discussion group then and that's how close he got to observe her.
When she met Morgan, everything changed in her.
That still doesn't change any fact of the feelings he still has on her.

He laid his books on the table and walked off to the book shelves in search for the book that will aid him gain more information on the contest.

××××××××××

"This isn't a good idea guys. What if we get caught?"
Ruby tries to reason out.

"Let your Criminal Identification Detectives do their job hun. Relax."
Janice responds as she adjusts the focus of the binocular.

"The target is on the move."
Laura mumbles as she notices Keith walking to the gym hallway.

"He is opening his locker."
Janice utters.

"There is nothing guys out of the ordinary. Let's just leave."
Ruby whispers shakingly.

"Wait, he is..."
Laura says but halted when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"What are you guys doing here?"
The basketball couch asks as he walked on them.

They all looked at him in an unsure look still not getting it.
"Am sure it has been bolded written Men only."

Meekly they all innocently wore the sorry facial and later chuckled.
"We are so so sorry sir. Lost directions."
Janice states at him as she holds Ruby's and Laura's hand rushing out of the sight before causing any scene.

He just shook his head as he is so hundred percent sure they were stalking someone with the binoculars hanging on their necks.
Women.

"Am so not doing this again. I have a lecture in about quarter an hour."
Ruby admits as she grabs her backpack.

"I saw a picture on his locker. A girl with a blue hood. Hun you don't have any blue hood, right?"
Laura asks Ruby.

"I have one actually. This isn't productive, see you guys later. Have to rush."
The disappointment look on her  was killing.

"Sure babe."
Janice responds as she turns to face Laura.

"Are you sure what you saw? Could be Ruby's picture, you know!"

"Come on. Ruby posts every picture she snaps on her instagram and that am sure i haven't seen before."
Laura mumbles as she grabs her phone.

"Well you follow on that but a picture of one chiq isn't evident enough. Could be her sister or mother for crying out loud."
Janice openly reason as they pass by the campus gate.

"Maybe we are just over thinking it."
Laura admits knowingly from her perceptions there isn't a weird thing when a guys says he wants space.

"I will catch up with you later. Duties calling."
Janice draws her into a hug and joyously left.

×××××××××

"You don't wanna miss it man."
Clayton sobs with Keith.

"I don't know. Kinda not in the mood."
Keith respond back while opening his beer.

"Okay, here is the address. If you change your mind that is."
He places the note on the table, grabs his coat and left.

Keith desperately want a distraction but not a party-like distraction. Daddy issues has got the best on him and he is so torn away from admitting the truth to Ruby or just shoving her off as its supposed to.

He stares at his phone and the silent mode it is in is killing especially the fact that they do Skype with Ruby this time of the night.

He bitterly gulped down the drink and opened another bottle.
Lost in the dilemma.
Lost in the deep thoughts.

He grabs his coat and left the house. He took a taxi to the school premises. He walked to his locker and took his gym outfit.

He walks to the treadmill. After doing some several laps, he went to the barbell area.
"Whoa! That is intense."
The girl doing yoga next to where he had stood doing the lifts comments at him.

He just shrugs as he takes another lift.
"That is a less weight actually. Can beat you on that."

A challenge with a lady on weightlifting caught his attention. She grabs another barbell with same weight he had and did two consecutive lifts before dropping it.

"Ouch! That did hurt."
Impressed he expressed.

He adds more weights and did a lift and winks at her. Motivated, she did the lift too.

He adds another and did a lift.
"Whoa! I would like to continue  proof the strength of a woman but i don't want to end up in hospital for it."

He chuckles as he hands out his hand to her.
"Am Keith."

"Am Beryl."
They shared a handshake.

"Cute name. Have never spotted you around here."
He created a pathway for a conversation.

"I haven't seen you here either. Look i would love to continue conversing with you Keith but i have had enough for the day."
She grabs her bottle.

"Let me escort you out." He suggests and from her raise eyebrow he explained himself.
"Spotted some cut out lights by the hallway. Security."
She couldn't help but chuckle.

Janice on the other hand is walking out of the library.
Late night studies are very relevant when you have a serious exam around the corner. As she is walking by the hallway she spots Keith standing by the garden. In a vest. He seems to be conversing with someone so she adjusted her dimension view.

She took out her phone and clicked on the camera. Focused, she stalked them for a while and later Keith lowered his head and kissed her by the lips.
Luckily she had snapped perfectly the kiss.

Got yah!
She smiled as she rushed off.

wynnemsorh