Chapter eleven

--------once upon a time--------

Lillian smiled as she rushed to Baelfire, hugging him closely. It was one of the few times the siblings were able to meet up because of their busy schedule, they were going to meet baby Lucy and they decided to meet each other first. Peter had Liam and Luna with him for the day, after Regina told them that Lucy didn't like a lot of company at the same time. 

They walked through the portal Lily opened and were greeted by a smiling Henry, who took his father into his arms. ''Congrats with the baby girl.'' 

''Thanks dad.'' He chuckled at himself before opening his mouth. ''And you congratulations on being a grandfather.''  Bae cringed softly as Lillian laughed behind him, walking towards Henry and resting her head on his chest. 

''You've become taller than me. That isn't fair.'' Both Henry and Baelfire laughed at her as she pulled back from him. They walked into the courtyard where Cinderella was sitting with baby Lucy as the siblings walked towards her, Baelfire taking Lucy into his arms as Lillian peered over his shoulder. ''She's beautiful.'' Lillian offered her finger to Lucy, who held it tightly in her little hand, earning a chuckle from the others surrounding her. 

Around an hour later, Peter and the twins had arrived as well. Peter smiled at Henry who was currently holding Lucy as she started crying for her mother. 

''I'm pretty sure she wants her mama.'' Lily chuckled at her as Henry nodded.

''She's a smart girl.'' All their heads snapped up to an opening portal, Lillian taking a step in front of everyone as she held up her hands, lowering them when she saw Zelena.

''Zelena.'' Regina stated, when she noticed her worried look, she sighed. ''Oh, no, what's wrong?''

''It's Mother Gothel.'' Peter and Lillian exchanged glances. ''She took my daughter.''  

--------once upon a time--------

Sophie sat next to Logan as she showed him the pictures of her and her family, she could see that he was confused about it, but she needed him to belief before she could wake him with a kiss. 

His eyebrows were furrowed together as he looked at the different pictures, one of himself next to Sophie's father, alongside a few other teenage boys. He couldn't wrap his head around it, how could Sophie's dad be the same age as himself. Next to that, how was this picture existence, he never met Sophie's dad. ''I get that this is difficult, but that's really you.'' He turned his head to his girlfriend with a frown. ''You were a lost boy, you lived with my father.'' 

He scoffed at that, putting the picture away. ''You're suggesting that I lived with your mom and dad, on an island where I never grew up, Neverland. That they left and had you and Hunter, came back, left to another realm and when I came there, I was your age and we started dating?''

''Yes!''

''That's crazy!'' He laughed at her as she sighed loudly, taking the pictures from his hands. 

''No, it isn't. You just don't remember but ... Luca I need you.'' Her eyes started to tear up as she looked at him. ''I love you Luca.'' Without even thinking, she pulled him into a kiss smiling to herself as she remembered the feeling of love for this boy. 

She pulled back as she looked into his eyes, her mind begging for him to remember her, to remember their old times, his time on Neverland. He didn't say anything for a moment before he pulled her back into a kiss ... that was enough for Sophie to know that he remembered. 

--------once upon a time--------

Lillian watched as Regina and Zelena fought for a moment, until Zelena opened the spell book of their mother, the one that Robin had used. 

''It appears Robin tried this spell right here. It's a "summoning spell for Mother Nature." Of course, this book doesn't explain it's metaphors. Mother Nature is an ancient pseudonym for Gothel.'' Peter turned his head to Lillian, knowing that now Gothel was here, they were no longer allowed in Henry's story. ''A witch harmless in our realm because she exists here,'' Zelena pointed at the ground as she glared at Regina.  ''in this one.''

''Gothel? What do you know about her?''

''Didn't I just see you sheriff-ing with Emma? -- Oh, right, there's two of you. Fabulous. All I know is that this Gothel took my daughter. There were scorch marks outside Regina's vault, and she is nowhere to be found!''

''Don't worry. We will find her.''

''No, thanks. You've done enough, "cool Aunt Regina." She doesn't need you to parent her, too. That's my job.'' She gestured to Henry and Ella, who were sitting with Lucy. ''You've got your perfect little family. Let me deal with my dysfunctional one.'' As she walked away, Wish Hook followed her, leaving the rest of the family frowning, all the while Regina was looking towards Lillian, who looked down at the floor. 

--------once upon a time--------

Hunter arrived at home, rushing to Logan as he hugged him. The two had become close over the time that he was dating his sister and he considered him to be his best friend. ''Good to have you back.''

''Happy to be back.'' He pushed his arm around Sophie, who smiled at him as she leaned against his side. ''But now that I'm back ... do we have any kind of plan?'' The twins looked at each other with troubled looks on their faces, softly shaking their heads.

''Not really ... '' 

''We don't fully understand what's going on.'' Hunter began. '' We know that Eloise Gardner is Mother Gothel who had a coven or something, but their plan is unknown to us.'' 

''Henry is poisoned, that's why Regina casted the curse in order of Drizella, who wanted to make her mothers life miserable, because of her sister Anastasia.'' 

''We haven't been able to find our parents either. And considering grandpa isn't telling us anything about what's going on so ... ''

''We don't really know what's going on.'' Logan looked between the two of them. 

''Yeah, that's not a lot to go on.'' The three teenagers looked at each other, not knowing what they needed to do. 

--------once upon a time--------

Lillian was standing next to Regina, they were discussing on how and why Lillian had to leave Henry's life until the time was there. 

''Lillian, you know I don't want you to have to leave him alone, I don't want to split the two of you up. But your powers are too strong, you are able to define death, if you're in his story, you may interfere with death, which you know isn't allowed.'' 

Lillian sighed as she looked towards Henry and Ella, she knew that Regina was right, but it didn't mean she was happy with it. She wanted to protect Henry with all she had, but the rules were simple. 'No interfering with death.' and she already did that 2 times, first with Baelfire and than with Robin Hood, if she did it again ... well she didn't want to find out. 

--------once upon a time--------

Thank you for joining me on another chapter, this was supposed to end with Lucy waking up and Victoria/Rapunzel's death but I didn't know how to fit it in there. So the next chapter will begin with those plots. I loved to put in a bit of Lillian again, I missed writing about her. I hope you too enjoyed this chapter and if you did please leave a vote, comment and add this book to your reading list to stay updated. See you next week! 

-X Violet's-library