Chapter two

Lillian smiled as she watched Killian and Henry fight on the Jolly Roger. Henry had been practicing a lot with his grandfather, father and step-father. She sat on the rail as Henry pointed the blade at Hook, smirking. 

'' 'Always watch the blade.' I got it.''

''Wow. I'm impressed. You fight like your grandfather.''

''Mom, we're practicing.''

''Actually, we just finished.'' Hook snatched the sword from Henry before pushing him down onto a small bench and walking to his wife. ''Like I told you... always keep your eye on the blade.''

When Lillian had walked up to him and extended her arm to pull him up, he slapped her hand away. ''What's the point? I'm never gonna be good enough.'' He walked to the end of the ship, leaving a frowning Lillian with her hand still extended to an invisible man. 

''What's going on with him lately?''

''I think you know, Emma. He's almost grown.''

'' He's about to leave home, isn't he? -- I'm gonna go talk to him.''

Lillian rolled her eyes at the two adults on the ship, leaving the ship by herself as she let them do the talking. 

--------Once upon in Seattle--------

Sophie pushed the covers off herself, looking over to Hunter's bed, which was already empty. He was getting tickets for the both of them to see Lucy's ballet recital. She walked downstairs as she grabbed a piece of toast, giving a slight smile to her grandfather.

''Thanks ... '' Weaver gave her a soft nod back, taking apiece of toast himself as well. 

''I'm going to be late tonight, I have a new partner.'' Sophie gave a soft nod at him. ''So it's just you and Hunter tonight, so don't wait.'' 

''Okay ... '' Sophie slightly rolled her eyes at her grandfather as he walked out of their house. 

''I promise you... You will see Lucy tonight.'' Sophie had walked into the cafe, frowning at the words when she looked at Jacinda and Sabine. ''Check it out. WorkBunny. It's an app for part-time jobs. Look at all these gigs. You can organize closets, fix a car.''

''None of that will pay 550.''

''Yeah, no, I know, but, you know, like, cumulatively.''

''By tonight?'' Her head turned up when she saw the teenager walking their way, giving her a sad smile as she did so. ''Hey Sophie.''

''Hey, what's this about?'' 

''Belfrey made the prices for Lucy's ballet 550 bucks.'' Sophie her eyes widened at that, how would someone who wasn't rich be able to afford that? 

''If you want, I can spot you?'' 

''No, I won't take charity.'' 

''Hey.'' The three woman turned their heads to look at a tall man with brown hair, Sabine and Sophie both frowning at him before Jacinda sighed. 

''Oh, this is Henry.'' Sabine spoke just over a whisper before jumping out of her seat. ''I got to hop. You've got five.''

Henry sighed loudly as he turned to Jacinda, his eyes set in a pleading matter. ''Look, what I did yesterday was wrong. I should've just said "I'm sorry." So, this is me trying to apologize.''