Chapter nineteen: Zelena's love

Emma, Lillian, Hook, David and Henry were all listening to Regina telling about Zelena. Lillian still cringed when she heard Hades' name after he kissed her. 

''Zelena is in love?'' Emma turned to her father as he looked at Lillian, frowning at her disgusted face. 

''And not thinking rationally, which for her is a big problem.'' 

''We have to stop her. And if you can't because she's your blood, then allow me to.'' Lillian's head snapped p as she hit her cousin's arm, glaring at him. 

''Killian.'' 

''What? Kill her?'' 

''Well, it's a step in the right direction.'' Lillian glared at him again, hitting the back of his head pretty hard, making him smack her hand away. 

''Well, taking action against Zelena in any form will get messy.''

''Regina is right, she has Hades on her side.'' 

''Okay, so we find a way to keep them apart without killing anyone.'' David reasoned, turning to Lillian and Regina to see if either of them had an idea to make that work. 

''I'm waiting for the better option.'' 

''So, what's the plan?'' Lillian looked at Regina who looked like a light bulb went on above her head. Lillian smirked, knowing that she must have had an idea.

''Well, there's only one person we can trust to destroy the love blooming between Hades and my sister. --'' She looked towards Lillian, who was already sighting and leaning against the counter, knowing what Regina was going to say. ''Our mother.''

After Hook had gotten Cora out of her sort like miller prison, Regina and Lillian walked into the old mayor's office along side Cora, ready to take Hades down. 

''I'm so sorry I didn't come for you sooner.- If I had known -''

''Sweetheart I can take care of myself. I just wish you weren't still here.''

''Yeah, agreed.'' Both Regina and Cora turned to Lillian who was standing behind them with a smile on her face. ''Hello.''

''You scared us.''

''Good.''

''As I was saying -- I told you I couldn't leave, not without helping my friends. But even if I wanted to leave now, I can't.''

''Why not? What's Hades done?'' 

''He put my name on a tombstone, Lillian's as well, trapping us here so he can go to Storybrooke without us or anyone else following him up there.'' 

''Impossible. I know the Lord of the Underworld can't leave this realm for good.''

''No, he -- he can, if he restarts his heart with true love's kiss.''

''Who could possibly love that man?'' 

''Zelena.'' Lillian simply said, looking over to Cora who looked at the two sorceresses in front of her.

''Zelena. She's here?'' Both Regina and Lillian gave a soft nod, indication that it was true. 

''It seems she and Hades have a past.''

''That's how he knew about her. We need to change her mind.''

''I already tried. She thinks she can change him, make him a better man.''

''Teens, you know how they are.'' Regina shot Lillian a warning look, making her put her hands up in defeat, she just said what came to mind. She was so done with the underworld, she just wanted to leave the hellhole.