Episode five: Another savior

'Lillian and Peter had just dropped off the twins at school when Regina and Robin came to visit, telling them about Hyde.
"So ... he's gone? Dead?" Regina gave a nod as she looked at the teenager.

"Yes, Killian killed Jekyll." Peter and Lily frowned at Regina, indicating they didn't quite understand. "Jekyll wanted to kill Belle to get revenge on Rumple. By killing g Jekyll, he killed Hyde." 

"So that means that if we want the evil queen dead --"

"I have to die."

After Regina and Robin had left, Lillian got a call from Snow, they, as always, needed her help with something and she needed to hurry over to the sheriff station.

She kissed Peter goodbye before waving her hand around herself.

"So, let's talk. Who are you really, Shirin? What are you doing here? Let us help you. Tell us who you are.'' Lillian walked inside alongside David and Emma to get some answers out of Shirin, Lillian, being an empath, would be handy to have, as she could tell if Shirin was lying. 

''I I can't tell you. I've had to keep my true self secret for many years. In the Land of Untold Stories, Hyde he could use this against me.''

''Hyde's dead.'' Lillian replied, looking over to the woman as she leaned against the wall. ''He's gone. You don't have to be afraid of him.''

''I'm Princess Jasmine of Agrabah.'' Lillian frowned, she obviously saw the movie, but she never went to Agrabah before. ''And I swear to you I am innocent of this crime.''

''I believe you.-- I have, kind of, a superpower.'' Emma looked over to Lillian, who gave a nod for conformation, she felt that the princes was speaking the truth. 

''So if it wasn't you, who was it?''

''I have no idea. That girl, she was my friend. She was helping me find a man who I cared about a long, long time ago.''

''Aladdin?''

''You know him?'' Jasmine's eyes widened, but Emma shook her head, bringing the princess' hopes down within a second, almost making Lillian chuckle. Almost. 

''No, I just saw the movie. It's a this world thing. But where is he?''

''I wish I knew. He was quite special. He was the Savior.'' Emma, David and Lillian turned to each other, surprise written across their faces. All three of them saying the same word.

''What?''

''What's wrong?'' Emma walked into the apartment where Lillian, Peter, Regina, Robin, David, Snow, Henry, Killian and Jasmine were all anxiously waiting.

''We just hit a dead end trying to find Aladdin.''

''We tried a locator spell.'' Peter explained before he raised his shoulders. ''It didn't work. Nothing belonged to him. Everything he had, he stole.'' He placed his arm over Lillian's waist as he smirked. ''A man of my world.'' 

''And we're giving up?''

''We're not giving up exactly, but it doesn't look good.'' 

''So, we may not find Aladdin.'' 

''Which means you're running out of excuses, Emma.'' All heads turned to Archie, most of the family frowned at him but Emma's mouth fell open.

''Did you follow me here?''

''Yes. I mean, look. I couldn't leave knowing that you were gonna continue to lie to yourself and to your family.'' He looked at the members of the family as he sighed. ''Emma has a secret'' Lillian frowned, there was a weird sensation in her stomach as she looked at Archie, tapping Peter and whispering into his ear.