Chapter twenty-two: The warden

Rumple arrived in the room, staring at Lillian's body in Robin's arms. He sighed and looked at Regina, Zelena and Robin.

''Gold ... I'm so sorry.''

''Don't be, I have the solution for this.'' He turned his head to two eight year old kids. A tanned, brown haired girl with bright blue eyes stood next to a black haired boy with green eyes.

''Gold, what have you done?''

''Well, if I remember correctly, the twins held Lillian alive while she was in her coma, they should be able to do it now. Regina, Zelena and Robin. Meet Luna and Liam.'' Liam waved a bit while Luna looked down at the floor. 

''Gold, are you insane? Lillian and Peter will kill you.'' 

''They can't. And I want my daughter alive, her children are the solution for that.'' He led both Luna and Liam next to their mothers body. Both took one side and looked at Robin, who laid Lily's head down onto the floor and held his arm over Regina's shoulders. 

Gold looked at the twins and showed them the spell and how to hold their hands. They each gave him a nod and closed their eyes. Gold walked up behind Luna and placed her hands right. He smiled to himself, remembering how he taught Lillian when she was eight. 

''And now. Concentrate.'' 

''Peter, what's wrong?''

''I don't know. There is something wrong with Lillian, our connection broke. I can't feel her at all.'' He held his hand on his heart, trying to find any a trace of Lillian, but not finding it. Henry turned his head to him when Peter shook his head.

''Nothing, where is she?''

Regina, Robin and Zelena were watching Gold guide the twins through the spell, magic was taken over the room as the twins were working on getting their mother back awake

Regina, Robin and Zelena were watching Gold guide the twins through the spell, magic was taken over the room as the twins were working on getting their mother back awake. Just as they were working on their mother, Henry, Bealfire, Peter and David walked into the room. Stopping in their tracks, Peter could recognize those faces everywhere. Especially their eyes, they were too similar to his own and to Lily's. 

A flash of bright Gold magic filled the room, making everyone shield their eyes from the scene. Lillian took a deep breath as both of the twins fell onto their backs in exhaustion. Peter quickly rushed to Liam as Gold was helping Luna back up her feet. 

''Rumple, what have you done to my children!?'' Peter looked furious, launching at Rumple until Henry held him back. 

''That isn't going to help Peter.'' He took a seat on his knees next to Lillian and softly shook her. ''Hey Lillian, it's time to wake up now.'' Her head tilted to the side a bit but she didn't say a word.

''Let me.'' Baelfire walked up to his sister and lifted her up into his arms. He than looked at Luna and Liam, who were both watching the floor, most likely feeling guilty for listening to Gold.