Chapter seven: Sleeping curse

''So ... let me get this straight.'' Lillian frowned at herself before turning to Killian again. ''Emma found Aladdin, who gave her the shears, which you were supposed to get rid off, you didn't and landed on a ship and than you did get rid of it after all?''

''Yeah that sums it up.'' 

''I really need to catch up on things.'' Killian chuckled and gave her a nod, pushing his arm over her shoulder as they followed their way to the other Charmings.

''If we don't give in to her, she'll use that on everyone?''

''Yes.''

''So, what is it?'' Regina asked as herself and Lillian were each given a turn to look at the small bottle, neither of them could figure out what it did. 

''She told me to figure it out and that if we didn't give over our hearts within 12 hours, she would use it on the whole town.'' When Emma wanted to take it from Lily, her hand started to shake, Snow turning to her daughter. ''You okay?''

''No, but I have an excuse. Haven't you heard? The Evil Queen's trying to kill my parents.''

''You said we were alive and well in your vision of the future.''

''The Oracle said things could kind of change as we went along, but the only thing that was certain was that I died.''

''Speaking of death, I think I know what this is.'' Lily opeed it up, walking to a tree and putting a single drop in the earth. The tree crumbled and died within a mere second, Lillian quickly stepping back as Peter pulled her back.

''Whoa. What kind of potion is that?'' David looked at the teenager, who breathed out, softly mumbling. 

''It's not a potion.'' She looked at the others, speaking up a bit louder this time. ''It's water.''

''Oh, I knew it.Never trusted the stuff. Rum would never do that.'' Peter and Lily both glared at Hook, who held his hands- or hand and hook up in defense. 

''What kind of water?''

''From the River of Lost Souls.'' Lillian chuckled and shook her head at herself, she swam through that stuff, how could she not have realized it earlier? ''Gold. She's working with Gold. He must have brought it back from the Underworld.''

''And now, if you don't give her your hearts, she can destroy the whole town.'' Regina followed up, Robin placing a hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her as she gave him a smile in gratitude. 

Peter and Lily glanced at each other, they all knew that Lillian was able to handle the water, but what about Peter and the twins?

''Yes but ... I don't know Peter.'' Lillian sighed as she turned to him, her blue eyes locking his green ones. ''I am able to go through it but ... you and the twins.'' She sighed as she looked down to the floor as they began walking again. ''You're not lost, I somehow still am.'' 

''Hey, look at me.'' He forced her head to look up at him. ''Maybe you're still lost because of a certain someone?''

''You mean Rumple?'' When he nodded, she sighed. ''I've thought of it, but ... I don't know what I'm supposed to do? Forgive him or get him out of my life forever.'' 

''I don't think it will ever be that easy for us tiger.'' He smiled and softly kissed her. ''Just know, I'll always be here.'' Showing of his ring she chuckled. ''In good and in bad.'' 

''You don't seem shocked that Gold brought some of this back and gave it to the queen.''