Chapter twelve: Belle

Lillian just brought Henry to school and walked into the town when she saw her mentor talking with Mr. French. She knew how he hated him for no real reason. She quickly crossed the street and ran up to them. 

''Take the van.'' Gold told one of the man next to him

''What's going on?'' Mr. French turned to Lillian and she saw a small glance of hope in his eyes. 

''Wait, No. Tomorrow is valentine's day. It's the biggest day of- I've got a grand of roses in the back. Stop! you've gotta let me sell them!'' Lillian turned to Gold who just stared.

''Come on... give him one more day.'' She was actually surprised by her tone, it was almost as if she cared about the people. But Gold just turned to her and shook his head. 

''Oh this is no way to do business Gold! You are the lowest, i thought you may actually listen to your daughter for once in your life! People aren't gonna put up with this!'' Lillian turned to him and softly raised her shoulders.

''I'm really sorry, i'll see what I can do for you, i promise.'' She gave him an apologizing smile before leaving to Granny's. She waved at Ruby and greeted David. 

''Hey David, Mary Margret.'' She than took a seat at the bar and accepted a cup of hot cocoa from Ruby.

''Oh you got the book?'' 

''Yeah, i can't wait to see how it ends.'' Lillian turned to the two adults and gave a small smile. 

''You know, Ruby could push the table's together if-'' 

''Oh no, we're not together!'' Mary Margret quickly told Lillian while Emma walked into the cafe as well and greeted the two adults and Ruby. Lillian chose to ignore the conversation until she heard Ashley. 

''Six hours? You take new born's, because I would love six hours off.'' Lily smiled and quickly extended her arms, taking baby Alexandria into her arms. 

''Yeah, he couldn't get out of it. It sucks.''

''It doesn't have to, come out with me. let's have a girls night We can all go, Mary Margret, Lily, Emma, too, but only if you leave the badge at home.'' 

''I'm not really in the party mood, but you guys can all go. Have some fun.'' Lily looked up from the baby in her arms and gave a small nod. 

''It's not like i have something better to do.'' 

Gold arrived at home and saw the door open. He softly opened it so far that he could walk in himself and pulled out a gun. The living room was a pure mess, not even Lilith could have done it in one of her tantrums. He walked into the hall when he spotted Emma. 

''Sheriff Swan.'' 

''Your neighbor saw your front door open. They called it in.'' 

''It appears I have been robbed.'' 

''Funny how that keeps happening to you.'' 

''yeah, well... i'm a difficult man to love.'' He finally lowered his gun and took an opportunity to look around his living room, noticing a picture of Lily shattered on the floor. 

----------------------Once upon a time---------------------

Lilith was wondering around Neverland when she ended up at the beach. She looked at her hands and showed Rumple and a girl in his castle. The girl walked up to him with a tray in her hands. Lily frowned, why would Rumple ever allow someone in his castle?