Chapter fourteen: Goodbye ... Evil Queen

A/N Up above is the new book cover for this book!!!!

------------------------------------------

''Emma, it's beautiful. I am so happy for you.'' Lillian watched as Snow, Henry and Baelfire were looking at Emma's new ring around her finger, Hook had proposed the previous night. 

''Me too, Mom.'' Henry added

''Thank you. I just never thought...'' 

''Well, if it makes you feel any better, I did.'' Snow answered as Henry took her place, hugging his mom before smirking at her. 

''So, how did Hook pop the question? On board a romantic cruise on the Jolly Roger?''

''Well...''

''Did he make Smee and the rest of the crew serenade you?'' Lillian laughed at that, high-fiving Henry as he laughed as well. It would have been very funny if Hook actually made the entire crew do that. 

''We may never know, because I kind of said yes before he had a chance..'' Baelfire grinned as he opened his arms for her to walk in, Emma smiled as he placed her head on his shoulder.

''Congrats Em. I'm happy for you both.'' 

''Thanks, Neal. It means a lot.'' She let go of him as he paced back to his sister, who gave him a soft smile, she knew there was still a tiny bit of hope left in him that she would ever go back to him, but he was happy for his former girlfriend. 

''I cannot wait to tell your father that we have a wedding to plan.'' Snow spoke as she practically jumped up and down on her spot. 

''Oh, about that... we're going to wait a little while before we start planning.''

''Oh. Why?'' Snow asked in a disappointing voice, Lillian placing a hand on her shoulder. 

''Well, Gideon's still out there, and even though I defeated him once, we don't really know what he's up to, and I don't feel like I can focus on anything else until I've really dealt with that.''

''Actually, you're going to have to.'' All heads looked at Regina and Zelena walking into the apartment, Lillian frowning as she walked in front of the counter, leaning against it as she questioned them. 

''What now?''

''The Evil Queen.''

''What about her?''

''Is that an engagement ring?'' Zelena asked as she pulled on Emma's arm, studying the ring on her left hand. Emma broke into smile, nodding at the two half-sisters. 

'' Oh. Yeah. Um... Hook proposed.'' She said as she held her hand up to show the new pride. Regina gasped at her before smiling.

''Emma. I'm happy for you. I really am.'' She spoke up as she hugged the blonde.

''Thanks. That means a lot.'' The hug was however cut short as they could hear Snow's voice echoing through the room. 

''That just leaves the question... What happened to the Evil Queen?''

''She's still a snake right?'' Baelfire questioned as he placed an arm over Henry's shoulders. 

''I have no idea. She got loose. And if she has figured out a way to escape her mortal coil, well, there's no telling what evil she could be up to.''

''Wait. Isn't that...'' Snow questioned as she took the page from Regina, Lillian peered over her shoulder, looking at the page of Regina and Robin.