Chapter eight: A dream

''The boy you saw in your dream, is that him?'' Emma asked Aurora, showing Henry's picture. 

''Yes. That's Henry.'' 

''That's impossible. It was a dream. How could you dream of my son?'' Emma asked her, looking quite puzzled at the princess. She was still in shock after learning everything about the new world she was in at the moment. 

''Because it wasn't a dream, it's an effect of the sleeping curse. Snow, you went trough the exact same thing after you were awake. It had to be the curse. And now Henry is going through it as well, he just woke up out of a sleeping curse.'' Lilith explained, smiling for the first time since she arrived back in the enchanted forest. 

''What else did you lie about?'' Aurora shot at Snow.

''I was--I wasn't lying. I was protecting you.''

''What did he say--Henry--In the--In the dream?'' Emma asked with a trembling voice.

''He just said his name. And then I woke up, and it was over.''

''Emma. It's going to be okay. we have a way to get home.'' 

''We have a compass,  and Cora still has the ashes.'' Emma shot back, looking at Snow White and Lillian who was standing next to her. 

''You seem to forget something... I have some ashes myself.'' All four woman frowned at the young teenager who took a small bag with ashes in them out of her pocket. ''I thought it may be helpful when the curse hit us.'' Snow smiled at the young teenager.

''Lilith, you are a genius!'' 

''Okay, but how are we going to use it?'' Mulan asked her, taking a small step towards the teenager. 

''Well, I don't know how to get it to work, but I know someone who can teach me.'' She smirked as Snow's jaw dropped open, looking in disbelieve.

''Rumpelstiltskin.'' 

''Wait--'' Aurora called out, looking at Emma, Snow and Lillian.

Emma gave her a soft nod, looking like she was about to kill Aurora if she denied her demand. ''Oh yeah princess, you're going back to sleep.'' 

----------Once upon a dream---------- 

''Henry!'' Aurora coughed, covering her mouth with the cloak she was wearing. She kept calling out for the young boy until she finally got a small response.

''Hello? Who are you?''

''My name is Aurora. I'm with your sister, your mom and your grandmother.''

''Are they okay?''

''Yes, they are fine, they just ant to come home, but your sister needs your help with that.''

''Okay, so what do I need to do?''

 ----------Once upon a dream----------

Regina walked into the diner, making a bee-line towards Mr. Gold.

''Gold... we need to talk.''

''Do we?'' 

''Folks, I think I need to close early here. Everybody out.''

''No. It's okay. We're civil.''

''For now. Belle, you remember the woman who locked you up for twenty-eight years?'' 

''Uh, I should probably just get--''

''No. No. Please stay where you are.'' Even if it sounded more like a demand than a question, he couldn't care less at the moment. He was worried about Lilith and he was shooting daggers at Regina for what she did to Belle. ''Whatever she has to say won't be a secret from you. Whatever she wants, she won't get.''

''I'm actually coming on request of your assistant. She needs help with getting Cora away from her, and only you know how. So unless you want your ward to die, you might as well help me.'' Smirking as she hit his sensitive spot, he would do anything for Lillian. 

''But she was dead. You told me you saw the body.''

''Apparently, you taught her well.'' Belle frowned at her boyfriend, having no clue who Cora was or what she could do to Lilith. ''She's not. Ans she's on her way, and I don't think I need to remind you how most unpleasant that would be for both of us.'' 

''For you. I can Handle Cora.'' He said, thinking about his Ward, if she wasn't there with him, it might be a little hard to go against his former student. 

''And for Lillian. You may have won last time, but this time you have a weakness, two actually.'' 

Aurora woke up because of Mulan, when she turned to see where the others were, she heard a loud groan coming of Lilith. She was thrown against a tree, trying to rip out a heart, only to find there was none in his chest. Sighting she decided to go in defense and only using fire. She shot back at him, burning his flesh as she shot a shield in front of Emma. 

''The compass, the compass!'' Emma yelled at her mother. Lilith looked up summoning the compass before throwing it to Snow. 

''Any idea how to kill these things?''

''None!'' Snow yelled out. ''We have to run for it!''

''You go, i'll hold them off for as long as I can!'' Lilith yelled at them, pushing them into the forest as she continued to fight the lifeless body's. Snow started to protest, but Emma pulled her mother along, leaving the young teenager by herself. 

Her eyes turning red she fought with all she had. Fire was coming from the palms of her hand everywhere she turned. She was getting more and more exhausted with every time she turned another way to kill the zombie. Until she finally beat the last one, she let herself fall back in exhaustion. 

  ----------Once upon a dream---------- 

''Good morning Love.'' Peter woke Lilith up, with a small kiss. She smiled at him and gave him a second kiss. They were lying in a king size bed before he got up and picked a shirt from the floor. Lily smiled when she looked at her wedding ring. He took her hand and gave her ring a kiss. 

''I'm going to make you some breakfast.'' He told her before kissing her one more time, walking downstairs. 

''Thank you love!'' 

  ----------Once upon a dream----------  

Lilith spelled the roots of the tree, making Mulan trip, compass flying out of her hand. Lilith quickly summoned the compass to her hand, putting it around her neck. ''I am not about to let you risk everything I've worked for. I'm getting back to my brother.'' She stopped for a second, looking at Mulan. ''With or without Emma and Snow.''  

What is Lilith up to? With or without Snow and Emma, what does she mean by that? I hope you enjoyed this chapter.and don't forget to vote, comment, follow or leave a suggestion/theory about Lilith's words. I'll see you on Wednesday! 

-X Violets-library