Internships 10 (Adventures In Hosu)

インターンシップアー

"...So..." Izuku looked at his father. Both of them were looking through the window of an abandoned warehouse in Hosu. "How did we end up here?"

インターンシップアー

Hisashi and Izuku continued tailing the theif. After going through an alley, he went through another. Seeing that the routes were getting narrower and less people around, Hisashi and Izuku took to watching the theif from atop the buildings around.

"Omnivolution, be careful to hide your presence. Ask Gran Torino to train you in that next time, alright?" whispered the hero.
Izuku nodded as he stalked the target moving into a building.
"Hm...That building is presumably empty. What do you think he's doing there?"

Izuku could tell it was a test.

"I think that there are others there. He might belong to a group that steal from different places and share the goods amongst themselves. He also might be a drug dealer, though I doubt it since we've already established that he has a purse."

"Correct. But we don't know for sure if it's a wallet or not."

"Then we should be cautious, right?"

Hisashi nodded. He then motioned for the open window on the second floor of the warehouse. Both Midoriyas stood on the edge under the window and looked inside.
Luckily, the window gave a perfect view of the first floor, where 5 thugs sat along with the theif on some bricks. There was a fire in the middle, but nothing to start it. Izuku noted the cigarette inside the fire, it was slowly turning black.

インターンシップアー

'That much fire from burning a cigarette? Surely not. Maybe one of their quirks allows to increase the intensity of fire? Maybe one that allows things to burn on their own? Maybe one that ignites a certain chemical present in cigarettes?'

"Izuku, you're mumbling." whispered Hisashi.

"Huh? Oh, sorry."

"I'll ask Gran Torino to work on that, too."

"...Right..."

"Now, focus. The target is emptying his pockets."

As Hisashi said, the theif took his hands out of his pockets. The left hand had nothing, as expected, but the right one held a white rectangular box, like the ones for smart watches. One of the thugs gave the man cash as the man gave him the box. They talked about something, but the hero duo were too far away to hear. Hisashi saw the man open the box as the theif left.

"Izuku, go after the guy who gave the box. I'll deal with the thugs here."

Izuku nodded and treaded carefully on the edge. The edge was all around the second floor, so Izuku walked on it to above the place the man exited from. He saw him enter another alley and followed.

Once Izuku rounded the corner, he had to duck under a punch and instinctively sent a punch to his assailant's jaw, which happened to be his target.

The man stumbled back but regaine his footing.

"You knooooooooow, you're really bad at hidiiiiiiiiiiiiing." the man took out a bottle of alcohol from...somewhere...and pulled up his-
'Wait, he had a mask on? The shade from his hood covered his it. Wait, again, is it wise to drink while fighting someone?'

The man then pulled his hood down before removing his hoodie altogether.
The mask was one being plain and having drains fitted into the eye-holes where the alcohol he consumed dripped through. Aside from that, the guy wore nothing but a furry vest and dark pants with black shoes.
'How did the vest fit under that? Doesn't he suffocate?'