Sport Festival ٤.٤

The next match was Sero against Todoroki. The poor guy was sweating bullets!
Some of his class gave him sympathetic looks while others just turned away, not looking him in the eye.

"G-Guys?"

"Sorry bro." muttered Kirishima as he patted Hanta on his shoulder.

Sero sighed sadly, before going to the waiting room.

Todoroki did the same.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

As Todoroki was heading into his waiting room, he got interrupted by Endeavour in one of the halls. The two looked at each other, and you could feel the tension in the air...along with coldness on one side and heat on the other as both Todorokis made eye contact.

"...Shoto..."

"..."

"You will come back, Shoto. Just wait until you come out of your rebellious phase."

"...It isn't rebellion, it is a choice I am making that would make my life better."

Endeavour grunted.

"I have a match to go to." said Shoto before he walked past the number 2 hero.

"They aren't worth your time!" he heard behind him.

"That's where you're wrong the most, old man. Izuku Midoriya...remember that name..."

And he disappeared.

Endeavour was flaring, he recited the name he was just given.

"...Izuku Midoriya..."

僕のヒーローアカデミ

When the fight began, if you'd call it that, Shoto started talking.

"Forfeit. You stand no chance against me, so give up."

Sero put his head down and replied:

"That may be true..."

Shoto kept on watching him, his every movement.

"But..."

Sero looked up again, a fire shining in his eyes.

"You never know till you try!" he shot one of his tapes at him.

Shoto moved to the side to dodge it, before he sent a glacier at his opponent.

In the matter of a second, Sero was frozen everywhere except for his head.

"...Oh c-come on, m-man!" said Hanta with his teeth chattering.

"Can you move?" asked Midnight.

Sero shook his head sideways.

"THE WINNER IS TODOROKI SHOTO! A POWERFUL DISPLAY FROM THE SON OF A POWERFUL MAN!"

僕のヒーローアカデミ

On the side lines, Izuku watched with worry.

'Powerful indeed...More powerful than it's supposed to be. What made him so angry?'

Izuku looked at Katsuki who was watching with a bored look on his face.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

The next match was Ashido fighting Aoyama.

This match turned out to be the second longest, with Yuga shooting lasers and Mina using her acid to skate around as well as her flexibility to dodge his attacks. She kept on dodging until Aoyama got a stomach ache from repeapitive use of his quirk, and uppercutted him, ending the match.