Sports Festival Finale ໖ (Aftermath, I Guess)

僕のヒーローアカデミア

Izuku woke up groggely. His body ached all over and he was having a hard time opening his eyes and getting into a sitting position. He noticed Katsuki on the bed on his left, he was still passed out.

Recovery Girl entered the room and saw him. She frowned.

"You both overdone it. Luckily, I was able to heal your friend over here, even though he was tired as he had only minimal injuries. That wouldn't be the case if you hadn't stopped his self-detonation. But you on the other hand, you suffered a lot. The damage your alien took was transferred to your body, so I couldn't do anything but wait for you to regain some of your stamina."

He nodded his head.

"How long was I out for?"

"A couple of hours. The medals will be distributed in 30 minutes as the crowd needs some time to get over the shoxk of a student almost not only killing himself and his classmate, but them as well as that explosion could've reached them."

Izuku nodded again. He turned his body and stepped on the ground.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"There's something I have to do."

"Then do it after you heal!"

"I can't! It might be gone by then!"

"..."

He shot her a pleading look, and she sighed.

"Be careful. Come back here as soon as you're done."

"Thank you! It won't take long."

When he openned the door, he wasn't expecting to see most of his classmates and some from other classes standing there.

"MIDORIYA!" they all screamed. He had to cover his ears because of the sound.

"U-Um, hey...guys?"

The students swarmed him.

"DUDE! YOU WERE SO COOL!"

"YEAH, SO MANLY!"

"WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"IS IT SAFE FOR YOU TO BE WALKING RIGHT NOW?"

"WHAT WAS BAKUGO THINKING, USING SUCH AN ATTACK?!"

Izuku took a few steps back. Everyone halted when the temperature dropped. They looked back at Todoroki who shot them a glare that made them shiver.

"You're overwhelming him. He just fought the battle of his life, give him some space."

Some of them looked down in shame, while others sheepishly scratched their heads or looked away. They moved to the sides, making an open clear path for him.

"U-Uh, thanks Todoroki. S-Sorry guys, but there's something I gotta do pretty quick."

"Can we help you?" asked Sero.

Izuku pondered for a bit before nodding.

"There's something I'm trying to find. A letter."

"A letter?" asked Kirishima.

"Yes. It's under one of the seats in the stadium."

"Why there?" asked Denki.

"I don't know, he left it there."

"He?" wondered Ashido.

"You'll know later. So, can you guys help me?"

Todoroki nodded and immediately went to the stands.

Others followed him. They all split up to cover more ground.

Izuku went to the section he believed he saw Gonzale at earlier. Some people were still there, but not enough for the class to have difficulty searching. Looking under seat after seat, Izuku found the letter.

Opening it, he saw both a piece of paper and a vial filled with a white liquid.

'What is this?'

Izuku ran around to tell the others that he found what he wanted and thanked them for their help.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

Everyone was now back infront of the infirmary.

"So, what's this all about, Midori?" asked Mina.

"This was left by someone I know. It has a letter and a vial. I don't know what's inside, though."

"Well, let's open it!" suggested Uraraka.

"It might be reserved for only Midoriya, I suggest we leave him to read it privately." said Iida.

"Oh come on, Iida!" said Tooru.

"No, I insist we leave him alone."

Seeing that Iida was strongly opposing the idea and that Izuku didn't exactly deny Tenya's claim, they all left.

Izuku re-entered the infirmary. Recovery Girl went to check on Katsuki, so he headed to another section of the room.

Opening the letter, Izuku read what was inside.

Hello, kiddo.

You might or might not remember me, which I highly doubt, since the attack on the USJ.
I'm here in another form. We aliens, just like humans, can evolve into different states. Some can switch between one state and the other, so I might look a little different, right now.
Anyways, you must be wondering why I am here at the sports festival and not in jail. First, no the league isn't involved. I just tagged along to see what UA was made of. Second, I was here to observe you. Yes, you. You intrigue me, Izuku Midoriya. You have one of the strongest devices in the universe on your wrist, and seeing that it's your quirk means that it can be improved, thus stronger than the previous one.

Izuku stopped for a second to wonder, 'Previous one?'

I don't believe you know this, so I'm going to tell you this: I'm not the only alien on Earth. There are many, many others. Some are heroes, other are civilians, but most are villains. Why? Because of discrimination. Your race really likes to act superior to others, even their own race, even though most other species out there can easily put them in their place. Now, the main reason I wrote this letter is: Watch your back. You're being watched by a group. Not the League Of Villains, they don't hold a candle to this group. Why am I telling you this? Again, because you interest me, Midoriya. I expect a lot from you. I was able to see the Nomu, or whatever that abomination was, damage your watch, and judging from the aliens used in your battles so far, you got new ones but lost the old ones, otherwise why not showoff the ones that have already been used/exposed?

-Gonzale.

P.S: The vial contains my DNA. It's hard to turn it to liquid, so don't waste it and use it for the Omnitrix.

Izuku crumpled the paper and put it in his pocket. He held the vial close to the omnitrix.
"Uh, omnitrix? Can you like, scan it or something? How do you even get to unlock the aliens?"

"To Unlock Already Existant DNA, It Is Requested That The User Gets In Contact With The Creature Holding Said DNA. It Is Preferable If The DNA Holder's Blood Or Saliva Or Hair; Any Parts Containing Excess Accessable DNA, Comes To Contact With The Omnitrix For The DNA To Be Unlocked At A Faster Rate."

"U-Uh, I-I wasn't a-actuall...y'know...expecting you t-to reply."

The omnitrix said nothing.

Izuku sighed and opened the vial. He tilted it so that one drop hit the omnitrix' face plate. It glowed a green light before it spoke, again.

"DNA acquired. Sonorosian Alien Unlocked."

Izuku looked at the vial with solemn expression.

_________________________________________________
Two chapters in one day, pretty neat, huh?
I revealed the hooded figure, and congrats to
-Kiwiijuice- for guessing right!
Please, if you have a request or an idea
you'd like to add to the story, say so.

See ya!
_________________________________________________