The Entrance Exam I

So, after telling his dad about his meeting with All Might, leaving out his secret, he told him that he would be training with him,
"Tell him I said "Hi", would ya? It's been a while since we last saw each other. It would be nice to go on a mission with him again." commented Hisashi.

And that's why Izuku is now infront of a beach full of garbage. He was told by All Might to wait for him here, which is what he's doing right now...
"Ah, Young Midoriya! It seems you did come!" said Toshinori in his civilian form.
"Yes, sir! But I don't understand why meet here."
"Well, you see, this beach used to be a very beautiful place, but it collected garbage over time. Heroes don't only save people from villians and disasters, they also do community service. And that's why you're here! You, lad, are going to clean this beach!"
...
"Sorry, can did you just tell me to clean the whole beach?"
"Not all of it, but most of it! I would've used this to train you physically, but due to the circumstances, you will use [One For All] for this mission."

One For All, the quirk Izuku recieved, after swallowing the hair, Izuku said good bye to All Might, and headed home. According to All Might, it was a quirk that is passed on from generation to generation, and Izuku is the 9th holder of OFA, with All Might as the 8th, and his previous mentor, Nana Shimura, as the 7th.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

     "Soooooo, how do I activate it? My by-birth-quirk needs me to use the watch, unless I can't reach it, then I have to use it through sheer will power without touching it. I was going to use that with the slime villian, before you showed up. However, the price for that is that, after I'm done with my objective, my energy will be drained."

"So that's why you need the watch."
"Not like I can remove it, it's stuck to my arm, but doesn't restrict the blood flow, so all's good. Now, back to my question, how do I use it?"
"I don't know, for me, it comes naturally. Just clench your butt cheeks and yell "SMASH!", and maybe it would work!"
Izuku deadpanned at him, "Teaching isn't your thing, huh?"
All Might rubbed the back of his neck, "That's why I'm going to UA, so don't sweat it!"

僕のヒーローアカデミ

    After many failed tries, Izuku was finally able to activate OFA...but destroyed his arm, too! Which led to him sitting in 'Recovery Girl's office, after being healed...
"You know, maybe I should do like I did with 'Heatblast'...Just like shooting flames in short bursts and using a small controlled percentage of the power, I can do the same with One For All!" muttered Izuku.
"That's a brilliant idea!" said All Might, "While Recovery Girl was patching you up, I got permission from the principal to use the training grounds!"

   When Izuku came to UA, he freaked out about it, later he calmed down, but freaked out again when All Might showed his true form infront of Recovery Girl, and calmed down later after learning that she was one of the few people he trusted with his secret, so was the principal.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

     All in all, Izuku could control about 5% of OFA currently, and when he tried using it with Cannonbolt, he found it really hard to shoot OFA. So he continued training in his human form.
Months passed by, and Izuku learned how to spread OFA throughout his body, causing green lightning and red marks to cover his body, he dubbed this mode as 'Full-Cowl', and trained with it in terms of speed and power. He tried to use it again with his aliens, and after a little training, he was able to use it with his aliens as good as with his normal body, sometimes even better! However, the aliens still coudn't stand Full-Cowl, and would find it really hard to move, that is if they could move at all! Even 'Goop', a green liquid alien, similar to the sludge villian, coudn't turn into liquid!

 He tried to use it again with his aliens, and after a little training, he was able to use it with his aliens as good as with his normal body, sometimes even better! However, the aliens still coudn't stand Full-Cowl, and would find it really hard ...

So far, Izuku only unlocked one new alien: Snare-Oh, a mummy-like alien that can use bindings as a weapon, much like an alien version of 'The Erasure Hero: Eraserhead'

僕のヒーローアカデミ

    "Good honey!" said Inko as she hugged Izuku. "Go get'em champ!" encouraged Hisashi as he slapped his son on the back.
Today was the day the entrance exams were being held. After 10 months training with All Might, he was ready! All Might offered him a recommendation, but he refused and said that it would draw too much attention to him, as well as he would like to prove that he deserves to be in UA.

    He said his goodbyes, and headed for the trainstation.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

   Here he was, standing infront of UA's door. He noticed a rock infront of him that he would've tripped on if this was the first time he comes here, thankfully, he didn't.
"Get out of the way, nerd!" heard was Bakugo's voice behind him, stomping hastily. Izuku grinned, "Sure!' he sidestepped, letting Katsuki trip and kiss the ground. "Well, good luck Kaachan! You'll need it when you enter the school!", and with that, he walked inside, ignoring the furious yells of the egotistic wanna-be hero behind him. He took a random seat, far away from Katsuki, and on the seat next to a boy with blue hair and glasses.
"HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said 'Present Mic', the voice hero. After explaining the rules, and a question from the kid beside him, the examinees were sent to different test sites. The rules were simple, destroy as much robots as possible, and avoid the 0-pointer, a giant robot. 'Wait...There's something missing...Heroes aren't all focused on combat, there are rescue heroes, too, like 'The Space Hero: Thirteen', and 'The Wild Wild Pussycats'! I'm sure UA wouldn't ignore these...maybe there are points for those, too? I don't know...'

   Izuku was sent to test site C while Katsuki ended up in site D. Among the people around him are a boy with a raven head, a pink skinned and haired girl, and a boy with purple hair in the form of bubbles...his quirk, maybe? Anyways, Izuku is now standing infront of the fake city's gates, a hand over his watch, ready for action...

僕のヒーローアカデミ

(A/N: Izuku's Unlocked Aliens So Far (IUASF):
1)Cannonbolt
2)Terraspin
3)Fourarms
4)Goop
5)Heatblast
6)Grey Matter
7)Upgrade
8)Wildmutt
9)Ripjaws
10)Diamond Head
11)Stinkfly
12)XLR8
13)Ghostfreak
14)Wildvine
15)Ditto
16)Upchuck
17)Way Big
18)Eye Guy
19) Blitz Wolfer
20) Snare-Oh)