Sport Festival Finale ༡

'Not bad, kiddo. So you unlocked evolved forms now? Can you still fuse aliens, I wonder.' Smiled the mysterious stalke-I mean, character that has been watching Izuku since the festival started. The person was short, wearing a black coat and hood, like those of assassins (and revolutionaries from One Piece). The shade resulted from the cape covered the face and allowed only the smile to be visible.

Two individuals on a higher row were also watching the fights and how they progressed. One of the two, a person with the characteristics of a tiger and wore brown torn shorts, noticed the hooded figure and nudged the other person next to him, a guy with skin made out of a crystal-like material covering his entire body wearing a black shirt and black cargo pants. The diamondified person looked at where the tiger nodded at. His eyes widened a bit. He whispered to his partner.

"Do you think it is..."

The tiger stared at the hood a little more beofre replying.

"I don't know, but if it is, what would he be doing here?"

"I don't know, no one was able to understand his mentality. Let's focus on the mission."

The animal looking guy nodded.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

Izuku reached the infirmary with the help of the medic bots. Shoto got some nasty burns and his frostbite was  not gone entirely. He himself was exhausted, using an evolved form that powerful took a toll on his body. When they arrived, the bots put Todoroki on one of the beds present and left. Izuku sat on the bed next to it.

"So, I made you use your left side. I won the bet, right?"

Shoto opened his eyes, his face as stoic as ever.

"...Yes."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"...It's fine. A bet is a bet."

Todoroki was able to move into a sitting position, with Izuku's help.

"As you already know, I was made due to a quirk marriage, to overthrow All Might, just because my father was too weak to do it himself."

"Yeah, you told me that much."

"...I wasn't the first."

"What?"

"As you should know, Endeavour has multiple children. My  siblings were all 'failures',as he called them, for they weren't born with quirks strong enough. My eldest brother, Toya, was born with a quirk that he saw as powerful, or at least had a chance to become one if trained properly. He started training him, or that's what he called it, we saw it as torture. Later on, when he showed no progress, father gave up on him and attempted to get a better child-"

"Wait, he abused him?!"

"Yes. Now let me finish."

"S-Sorry."

"He attempted to get another child, my sister Fuyumi, but she only got a weak quirk from my mother's side. He ignored her completely, not even acknowledging her existence. He immediately went on working to get a third child, my brother Natsuo. Natsuo turned out to be quirkless-"

"Quirkless?"

"-and recieved the same treatment as Fuyumi. I was created next, and when my quirk showed up, he found his perfect tool."

"A child with both his fire and your mother's ice!"

"Exactly. He trained me since it developed, day in and day out. I never got to play with other kids my age, and never left the dojo without being covered with burns and bruises. He kept on abusing my mother for only providing him with 'failures'. In the end, my mother became mentally ill...she was the one to throw boiling water on my face, it reminded her of him."