Sports Festival ٤.٥

___________________________________
Hello, how's life in your homes?
___________________________________

"HELLO EVERYONE! WE'RE NOW WITH THE FINAL BATTLE FOR THE PRELIMINARY ROUND!"

The crowd roared.

"ON THE FIRST SIDE, WE HAVE A CUTE BUT STRONG GIRL, URARAKA OCHACO!!!"

"ON THE OTHER SIDE, WE HAVE AN UGLY ANGRY BARBARIAN, BAKUGO KATSUKI!!!"

The crowd cheered again, and Mic shivered from Katsuki's glare.

Both students stood facing one another. Katsuki gave Ochaco a menacing glare that made her feel small, but she didn't show it.

"Tch." came from Bakugo.

They both went into their respective ends on the field and waited for Midnight's mark.

"START!"

僕のヒーローアカデミ

Ochaco immediately rushes at Katsuki, forcing him to counterattack rather than dodge. Ochaco knows that Katsuki starts a fight with a right hook, but still gets hit with one of his explosions. Ochaco is blown back but remains mostly uninjured.

Katsuki is perceived as evil for overpowering Ochaco.

Katsuki yells at Uraraka:

"You should have dropped out of the match when you were able to!"

  He blasts what he believes to be her body. However, Ochaco sent her jacket through the dust as a decoy and Katsuki fell for it. She swiftly gets behind him but Katsuki blasts her away by reflex.

She rushes Katsuki again, but-

"Too slow, Round Face!"

 And he blasts her. Ochaco continues to pressure Katsuki, forcing him to repel her repeatedly with explosions. Pro-Heroes in the crowd believes she is desperate because her aforementioned feint did not work.

  The crowd casts Katsuki as a villain and start to boo him because he appears to be dominating Ochaco. All the while, Ochaco continues to attack Katsuki only to be blasted back by his explosions.

Shota Aizawa calls out the man who started the uproar: 

"Are you a Pro Hero, if you are, then go home and hang up your cape. I suggest that you start looking for a different career. Bakugo's fierceness is an acknowledgment of his opponent's strength, and he's simply doing everything he can to keep Uraraka at bay so he can come out on top. In this festival, the students are asked to give it their all, and that's exactly what he's doing."

 Katsuki remains focused on his opponent. Despite his onslaught, she remains standing.

"Heh, this fight isn't over. You're not dead yet!"

 Ochaco then smiles and says:

"Thanks for keeping his eyes focused on me."

僕のヒーローアカデミ

Up in the stands, Neito explains to spectators that during the entire fight, Ochaco kept low to the ground so Katsuki's explosions would destroy the floor of the stage. She kept attacking repeatedly to keep his attention on her while she floated several dozen pieces of debris into the air high above the stage.

The crowd looked up to see what he's talking about and responded by shouts of surprise and awe.

Ochaco's final attack.

Ochaco releases the debris from her Quirk, effectively attacking Katsuki with a meteor shower from above. 

'No matter what you do in response, I will still be able to get in close and touch you, then victory is mine.'