Sports Festival Quarter-Finals I

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sup! Sorry, was playing Music Tiles 3,then listened to songs, then remembered:
"Don't I have a story to work on?" and BAM! Here I am, and here you are!

Not one single comment on the previous chapter, is that cause Izuku didn't get to be the focus of the chapter?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"IT'S FINALLY HERE! THE QUARTER-FINALS! THE SECOND ROUND!"

The people rose their hands in the air and emptied their lungs.

"NOW, FOR THE...OPENING SHOW, LET'S SAY, WE HAVE THE ONE WHO DESTROYED MOST OF HIS COMPETITION, MIDORIYA IZUKU!"

Izuku entered the field, getting excited yells from the spectators, he aqwardly waved to them, a nervous smile on his face.

He looked at a certain spot in the crowd, and he felt his blood run cold.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

Up in the stands, 1-A noticed his stiffness, Katsuki looked at the direction Izuku was facing and saw-

"Hey, Bakubro! You okay?" asked Kirishima to the now frozen in place Bakugo with his eye twitching.

"First Midoriya and now Bakugo, what's happening?" asked Kaminari.

Katsuki rose a shaky finger and pointed somewhere.

The class followed, and what they saw was-

"I-Is that..." muttered Sero.

"A-A-A-" said Jiro.

"Ch-Cheerleading squad?!" finished Ashido.

Indeed, a cheerleading squad of girls in red and white cheerleading outfits were cheering for Izuku.

"Hey there are flags and posters too, look!" pointed Eijirou.

True, there were girls holding flags and posters with Izuku's face and name on them.

"N-No way....Th-They're all girls! Where did he get them from?!! Why didn't he tell me he had a fanclub?! Wait, did he hire them?" stressed Minorou.

"No, judging by his reaction, he's surprised as well." pointed out Momo.

"But why did grumpy over here," Mina pointed at Bakugo, "stop moving too?"

"Maybe he's jealous-" started Denki, but got interrupted by Katsuki.

"He can have them for all I care, just keep them away!" yelled the kid.

"W-Wait what? Oh, don't tell me! You did something to Midoriya and they attacked you, right?" accused Mineta.

"I wish they did that! If they did, then I could beat them up with a reason!"

"Y-You're too brutal, Bakubro."

"Tch, whatever. I hope the nerd doesn't get distracted."

"Oh? So you do care!" yelled Toru.

"Whatever."

The class didn't ignore his whisper of "I thought we got rid of all of them...", making them want to confront Izuku later, since Katsuki wouldn't give them the answer, that's for sure.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

Izuku ignored his fanclub...for now.

'Hopefully, that's the only group that came. I hope the other group is here as well to fight them...'

Izuku's Biomnitrix [ON HOLD]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara