Idk What To Put Here 3

僕のヒーローアカデミ

Izuku was now in an empty classroom with All Might. The hero pulled him here when he was walking around, pondering about who to go with.

"U-Um...All Might? Is something wrong?"

The buff man shrunk down to his true form.

"I-Is it safe to do this here? What if someone is watching?"

"Don't worry, I made sure there's no one around."

"O-Okay then. I-Is there something you need?"

"In fact, yes, I do. If you check the list of requests, you'll find the name G-Gr....Gran-....Come on mouth!"

Izuku looked nervously at All Might trying to spit out the name fully.

"Gran T-T-T-To-Tori-Tori-AAARRRGGHH! COME OON! WORK, MOUTH! WORK!"

Izuku guessed that this'll take a while, so he search a name with 'Gran Tori'

"Huh. Gran Torino? Is that the name? Never heard it before."

Izuku ignored seeing Toshinori's body shivering as a leaf when the name was mentioned.
'To make someone like All Might, of all people,to look like this when their name is said...Who is this Gran Torino? His father? An ex-classmate like Endeavour? A relative? An ex-teacher? A villain? No, a villain can't request an intern since they have no agencies.'

"Y-Yes, that's him. H-he was my homeroom t-teacher when I-I was s-still a s-student."

"D-Does he know about...."

"Y-Yes, he knows about [One For All]."

"Oh."

"I want you to accept his request. He can help you master the quirk more than anyone currently. Of course, this is up to you."

"O-Oh, s-sorry All Might, but I was planning on going with my father."

Toshinori slumped before going back to his buff form.

"That's fine. I hope your father can help you grow your quirk stronger."

"Yeah, I hope so, too. Oh, I also found out something new about it!"

All Might raised an eyebrow.

Izuku stuck out his hands, formed them to fists, and willed Rath's claws out.

His teacher clearly showed surprise as he stared at the black solid.

"That's...really interesting. It could help you in a lot of battles as you can cover for some of the transformations' weaknesses."

"I know, right?! Rath's temper isn't affecting me, and if I can do this with other aliens, I can cover for them ebing too big or too small or too fast!"

"Young Midoriya."

"And I wonder if I can getsome other features from them, like Spidermonkey's extra arms and tail, or pesky dust's wings, but maybe they wouldn't grow to a size fitting my human body and won't be much of help, or maybe I'd shrink in size! Wait, can I do that?"

"Young Midoriya."

"What about Chromastone? Would I get his crystalized body or the shards covering him? Oh, Chromastone is the alien I used to nullify Kacchan's last attack."

"Young Midoriya!"

"Would I get Jetray's wings and tail? Wait, would the speed still match to the alien's if I'm in my human form? Wait! What about Big Chill?"