SFT I

スポーツ祭トレーニング

   Izuku got up from his bed, washed his face, brushed his teeth, took a shower, did anything else that I don't do in the morning, etc...
When he was done, he came down to the  living room, where he saw his father drinking coffe while reading the newspaper and his mother in the kitchen.
"Oh, Izuku! Good morning, are you going somewhere?" asked Inko after she noticed her son's attire of a T-Shirt with Tシャツ(T-Shirt) written on it, joined with black baggy pants.

Izuku smiled and nodded, with a small sweatdrop on the back of his head.
"I'm going to train with Kacchan today."

Both parents showed their surprise: Inko's eyes widened, while Hisashi spit his coffee.
"Y-You can't mean the kid who believes he's better than everyone else, the one who thinks he is a god and that his destiny is to overthrow All Might, right?" said Hisashi hurriedly.

Izuku hesitantly nodded. His parents weren't ignorant of the truth. Fortunately, although he and Bakugo fought almost all of the time, they knew each other very well, and stuck together all the time. Why? Because they say: 'Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.'

"Th-That's great! Maybe you can enjoy each other's company. Oh! Maybe I should hang out with Mitsuki again, it's been a while!" said Inko joyfully. Inko Midoriya was always able to see the possibility of both Izuku and Katsuki becoming friends.

"I doubt that." said both father and son while deadpanning.

"Putting the matter of the brat helping someone, why are you two going to train together? I know you want to get ready for the sports festival, especially after the...attack." His father has been regretting not being able to help in the incident since it happened. He was on duty, and was in Hosu, and the USJ was a secret, so who was to blame him? However, Hisashi still beat himself up for not being there for his child.

"A-Ah! Well, there light have been a little....problem with the Omnitrix..."

Hisashi's eyes instantly became serious, "What problem?"

"U-Uh..." Izuku avoided eye contact, "My aliens might have....dissapeared. BUT! It's fi-" he heard a thud, and turned around to see that his mother has fainted. He and his father immediately put her on the couch, before waiting for her to wake up.

It took a few minutes before Inko was awake again. Hisashi asked for Izuku to explain, which he did.

At first, Inko was scared that her son lost his ability to use his quirk, but she calmed down after hearing that he now has new aliens to use instead. Izuku told them that the new additions were the reason Katsuki was helping him train. In both kids' eyes, this was a WIN-WIN situation.

  After telling their son to be careful, they both sent him to the Bakugo's house.

スポーツ祭トレーニング

    When Izuku reached the Bakugo's home, he found Katsuki already standing outside with a black sleevless shirt and baggy blue pants.
"So, Kacchan, are you ready?"

Bakugo smirked, "Of course I am, nerd!"

"Where are we going to?"

"Remeber the spot in the forest we used to go to when we were kids? That's where."

Izuku nodded, and they both headed to the forest.

"Oh, and since we only have 14 days to train, we're gonna use 1 alien per day." explained Midoriya.

Katsuki shrugged his shoulders, "Whatever. Did you check them out yet?"

"No, I haven't."

"Really? Knowing you, I though you would've written another book by now!"