Parent! Tsukishima x Parent! Male Reader

💖

S/N - Son Name

M/N POV

Tsukishima and I are going to pick up S/N from school, "Ready, Kei?", I asked, "I'm ready.", he said and we drive off.

We arrived at school and S/N run towards us, "Papa!Daddy!", and hugged us, "Hey, little guy.", I said, hugging him back and ruffled his hair.

"How's your day?", I asked, "I got a gold star for having a perfect score from a quiz today!", he answered, "Really? Wow! Good job!", I exclaimed.

"Of course, I tutor him very well.", Tsukishima said, "Yes, you did.", I said. We arrived at home and we went out of the car.

"What do you want to eat, S/N?", Tsukishima said, "Fried Chicken!", S/N cheered, "Okay, S/N, fried chicken it is.", I said.

I prepared the ingredients and fried the chicken, "Food is ready!", I called them, they went downstairs and sat at their seats.

"Wow! Thank you, daddy!", S/N cheered, "Thank you, M/N.", Tsukishima said, "Itadakimasu!", we said and start eating.

After we're done eating, I grabbed the plate and washed them. Then, we tucked S/N to bed, and kissed him on the forehead.

We sighed and Tsukishima said, "What a day." "Yeah, atleast it's a good day.", I said. We went to bed amd cuddle each other.

(A/N): 225 words, I'm sad that Haikyuu ended, but I'll still write more shots. Hope you like this.