Hinata x Tsukishima Twin! Male Reader

💖

HINATA POV

My team and I are training and there was a knock at the door. Coach Ukai opened it and there was a short male with H/C and E/C.

"Excuse me, where is Kei?", he asked, the team mom answered, "He's changing. Why do you need him?" "Because I'm going to give him this.", he said and shows the cake.

Ukai stepped aside and the guy entered, "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is M/N Tsukishima, Kei's twin brother."

The team were shocked, "EEHHH?! YOU'RE STINGYSHIMA'S TWIN?!", the disastrio (Hinata, Nishinoya and Tanaka) shouted.

Then, Tsukishima went out of the changing room and saw his twin, "M/N, you're here.", he said, "Of course, I bought you shortcake.", M/N said.

Tsukishima takes the bag and puts it on the bench, "Thank you, M/N.", Tsukishima thanked him, the team were shock again.

"Tsukishima? Saying thank you? Wow.", Tanaka said, Tsukishima looked at him and said, "Yes, because he's my twin."

"Say, Tsukishima, why do you look different if you're twins?", Hinata said, "We're fraternal twins, dipshit.", Tsukishima answered.

"Yeah, I got my looks from my dad and my height from my mom.", M/N said, Hinata understand and asked, "Hey, M/N, wanna stay for our practice?"

"Sure, I don't mind.", M/N said as he went to the bench and watch their practice. Then, when he saw Hinata and Kageyama's quick, he was in awe.

"Woah, that was so cool, Hinata!", M/N exclaimed, Hinata blushed and stuttered, "I-It was nothing.", and smiled.

TIME SKIP

The team were tired and Daichi said, "Alright, guys, start cleaning the gym.", and they started to clean the gym and put the equipments away.

M/N yawned and said, "Man, you guys are great out there, especially you Hinata.", the team were flustered and Hinata said, "Wah! M/N! You're so nice! Unlike Stingyshima!", then sticks his tongue out at Tsukishima.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes and said, "That's because you're annoying 24/7." Hinata pouted and looked at M/N, "M/N, wanna walk with us? We're going to have meat buns.", he said.

"Sure, I would love that.", he said and smiled. The team finished cleaning the gym, they started to go out and Daichi buys the meat buns.

"Bye, M/N!", Hinata waves, as he rode his bike away, "So, what do you think of the team, M/N?", Yamaguchi asked.

"They're really great! I'll be rooting for you guys.", M/N answered, he bid goodbye to Yamaguchi and went inside the house.

Tsukishima puts the cake on the table, "Looks like Shrimpy has a crush on you.", he teased, "Shut up, Kei.", M/N said and blushed.

(A/N): 456 words, sorry for not updating chapters, also don't be afraid to leave some requests. Hope you like this shot.