Tendou x Shy! Male Reader

💖

M/N POV

I went to the gym and knock on the door, then a large boy open the door, "H-hello, um... c-can I please come in?", I stuttered, while the boy moved away to let me in.

I went inside and trying to find Tendou, "W-where's Tendou-kun?", I asked softly, "He's in the changing room. Why do you need him?", a boy with gray hair with dark gray tips said.

As he ask that, Tendou went to the gym and found me, "M/N-chan! You're here!", he exclaimed as he ran to me and hugged me tightly, "Tendou, you know him?", the boy who open the door said.

"Yep! Meet M/N L/N, my boyfriend.", Tendou said as I tried to hide myself, "EH?! REALLY, SENPAI?!", the boy with a bowl cut exclaimed. "Yes, Tsutomu, this is my cutest boyfriend ever.", he said to him.

"Tendou-kun, I'm not that cute, you know.", I tried to convinced him, but he said, "Nonsense. You're the cutest boyfriend I have and I will tell you that until I die." "Oh, don't be like that.", I said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce you the team, this is Ushijima Wakatoshi (the one who open the door), Semi Eita (the one with the gray hair), Ohira Reon (the 'Benkei' one), Goshiki Tsutomu (the one with a bowl cut), Shirabu Kenjirou, Kawanishi Taichi and Yamagata Hayato.", he said to me.

"I-it's nice to meet you, everyone.", I said while smiling, "Aww! You're right, senpai, he is cute!", Goshiki said, "Watch it, Goshiki, you're making Tendou jealous.", Shirabu said, "Ah! I'm sorry, Tendou-senpai!", he said. "It's okay, Tsutomu, you're not the first person who thinks of that.", Tendou said.

"Tendou-kun, are you done with practise?", I said, "Yeah, just give me a minute to get my stuff.", he said as he went to the changing room. He came back with his bag and a teddy bear, "Here you go!", he said as he gave me the teddy bear, "Oh, thank you, Tendou-kun!", I said as I take the bear.

"Let's go. Bye, guys!", he said to them as we walk outside the gym. "So, how's Karasuno?", he said, "It was great! I joined the volleyball club as a manager.", I said, "Really? That's cool. I hope they better treat you.", he said, "Don't worry, Tendou-kun, they treated me well.", I said as we walk to the milk tea shop.

We went in and I ordered (F/F) milk tea while Tendou ordered chocolate milk tea, we both payed our milk tea and left.

"Can I walk you home? So you'll be safe with me.", he said, "Sure.", I answered as we held hands. We arrive at my house and he said, "Well, I hope you have a great day. See you!", and kissed me on the lips and waved goodbye.

(A/N): 489 words, Should I make another lemon? Please let me know. Hope like this shot.