7 Minutes in Heaven Series: Tanaka

THIRD POV

"It's 7 Minutes in Heaven time!", Tanaka said as he place the bottle on floor. After a few people spinned the bottle, it is Tanaka's turn to spin the bottle. The bottle slowly landed on M/N and Tanaka exclaim, "Yes! Whoo!", which made M/N confused.

"Don't forget, 7 minutes.", Nishinoya said as he closed the closet door. Tanaka took a deep breath and said, "I really like you!", and covered his face. M/N said, "Okay, I like you, too. We're friends, right?", the Tanaka uncovers his face and said, "No, I meant romantically.", M/N was shock about this and asked, "Why? I'm just normal. Why would you like someone normal?"

"Because you're kind, funny, sweet and charismatic.", he said to M/N, "andI thought it would be a good idea to play 7 Minutes in Heaven with you, but now it is actually happening, I can't help, but want to run away and never talk about this.", as Tanaka slid down and hides his face on his knees.

M/N crouched down in front of him and said, "You know, I think you're kinda cool, senpai.", as he lift his head up, "Really?", he said, "Yeah, and I don't mind you being my boyfriend, either.", M/N said. "Um... Can I kiss you? If you don't want to, that's fine.", Tanaka said, as M/N kissed him on the lips.

Then the door opens and Nishinoya said, "Time's up, guys.", as we went out and Tanaka can't stop blushing, "So, I heard you guys are together now, is it true?", Daichi asked, "Yep.", M/N said, while Tanaka blushes harder.

(A/N): 278 words, should I do more 7 Minutes in Heaven in every character? Please comment down, hope you like this one.😊