Kyotani x Deliquent! Male Reader

🍋 - warning - humiliation, rough sex

M/N POV

I'm a delinquent for many reasons

• I have daddy issues

• I have Intermittent Explosive Disorder

• My mother died

• and others stuff that you don't want to know

I was sitting on the roof, smoking my e-cigar, and thought about how the society is fucked up. Then, the door open and found Kyoutani went outside.

"Well, if isn't the infamous Mad-Dog, what do you want now?", I said.

You were wondering what relatioship we have, we're secret boyfriend. Why secret? Because Kyoutani's not ready to open up and I don't blame him.

"Shittykawa's being a bitch again and I'm annoyed by it.", he growled, "Oh, and what do you want me to do?", I asked.

"I need a good fuck.", he said, I raised my eyebrow, "Well, aren't you a horny little bitch? You're lucky we don't have volleyball practice today."

He rolled his eyes, "Of course, it's a Monday.", I stood up and turn off my e-cigar, "Alright, your house or mine?", I asked.

"Mine, since my parent always work late.", he said, "Alright, let's go.", I said and we left school. We arrived at his house and went to his room.

Then, we started making out roughly, I pushed Kyoutani on the wall, he jumped and wrapped his legs around my waist.

I held him and start sucking his neck and leave hickies, he moaned quietly, "Come on, Little Bitch, I can't hear you.", I growled and bite his neck, making moan loudly.

I carried him and roughly placed him on the bed, continue leaving marks on his neck. Then, we start removing our uniform and I used the tie to tied his hand tightly, but not to hurt him.

He growl, but I put my hand on his cheeks, "Now, now, Little Bitch, be patient.", I teased him as I start to suck his sensitive nipples.

He moaned and begin to grind against me, "Well, aren't you that desperate, Little Bitch, what do you want?", I said slyly.

"Fuck me.", he growled, but I put my hand on his neck and pressed it, "Ah, ah, ah, that's not the correct way, little bitch."

He choked, "Fine, please, fuck me, Master.", and spreads his legs wide, I let go of his neck and proceeds to give him a blowjob.

"Ah~ Master~ your mouth's so hot.", he moaned, as he tries to keep his legs open, I held his legs and start to eat him out.

He begins to shiver as I insert my tongue into his hole, "M-Master~ let me c-cum.", he said as he was about to cum, I took my tongue out, making him whine.

I took out a condom and lube from his side table, put some lube, and insert a finger. His figure shakes as I move my finger, and he moaned as I added two more fingers.

"Aw, aren't you so slutty, Little Bitch, your tight hole is sucking my fingers.", he cried, "Yes, I'm slutty~ for you, Master~"

I removed my fingers, ripped the wrapper with my teeth, and put the condom on my dick. Then, I lined it on his hole and insert it.

He moaned and wrapped his legs and his tied hands tightly around me. I started to move and Kyoutani mewls, "Master~ your cock is huge~"

"And your hole is tight, Little Bitch, shit.", I grunted as I move faster and harder, making Kyoutani cried. Good thing, the neighbors aren't here.

Kyoutani can't stop moaning when I move roughly, "Master~ Master~ I love you~", he mewled, "I love you too, Little Bitch.", I grunt as we start kissing.

"Master~ I'm gonna cum!", he lewdly shouted as he begins to cum on our stomachs, and I begin to cum too

"Master~ I'm gonna cum!", he lewdly shouted as he begins to cum on our stomachs, and I begin to cum too. We were breathing heavily and I pulled out.

I removed the condom, knot it and throw it away, I untied Kyoutani and kissed his forehead. I went to the bathroom, grabbed a towel and cleaned him up.

"Thank you, M/N.", he said heavily, "Your welcome, baby.", I said and pecked his lips. I went to him and cuddled with him.

EXTENDED ENDING:

"There you are, N/N-chan, where's KyouKen-chan?", Oikawa asked, I ignored him and start working on my spikes, "M/N, where's Kyoutani?", Iwaizumi asked.

"He's sick, so he has to stay at home.", I said, "EH?! How come you only listen to Iwa-chan and not me?!", Oikawa whined.

"Because your a piece of shit, Shittykawa.", I growled, Oikawa pouted and walked away. I received a message from Kyoutani

Mad-Dog:

"My ass hurts, thanks to you, asshole!

I chuckled and message back,

User/ Name:

It's not my fault you're horny, Little Bitch😏

I chuckled and locked my phone.

(A/N): 799 words, Sorry for the late update, I was busy writing "NUMBER 13", which is my Haikyuu x Male OC fanfiction. Hope you guy like this shot.