Kenma x Male Reader

💖

THIRD POV

The team were practicing then there was knock on the door, Kuroo went to the door and opening it and they see a (H/L) (H/C) male. He said, "Hello, sorry to bother you, but have you seen Kenma?"

Kenma, unexpectedly, ran up to him and jumped into his arm, "Whoa! The Kenma I know never jumped into my arms.", Kenma blushes and hides his face against his shoulder while the male laugh.

"Who are you and what have you done with Kenma?", Kuroo asked, "Oh, sorry about that, my name is (M/N) (L/N), his boyfriend."

The team were silent at the moment and exclaimed, "EEEEH?! BOYFRIEND?!" "Kenma, why didn't you tell me that you have a boyfriend?!", Kuroo asked, "Because you didn't ask.", Kenma remarked.

"Which club are you on?", Yaku said, "Kendo Club.", M/N replied, "Wow! That's so cool!", Lev exclaimed, "Sure it is. Kenma, are you done with your practice?", M/N questioned him, "Just a few minutes.", Kenma replied, "Okay, I could just watch.", he said as he sat at the bleachers.

TIME SKIP

After the team was done and cleaned the gym, Kenma and M/N went home first. They arrived at his house and went in, "I'm home.", Kenma said, "Pardon the intrusion.", M/N said. "Welcome home, Kenma and hello, M/N.", Kenma's mother said.

They ate dinner and went to bed, Kenma still playing in his Playstation, and M/N took it from him and said, "Kenma, you need to sleep." "Only if you're cuddling with me.", Kenma said, as they started cuddling and sleep.

(A/N): 269 words, I need some request please. Hope you like it.