7 Minutes in Heaven Series: Hinata

THIRD POV

"Come on! I want you to play, too!", Hinata exclaimed, "No.", M/N said, then Hinata does the puppy dog eyes and said, "Pwease!", M/N gave up and said, "Fine just this once." "Yay!", Hinata cheered.

"Alright guys, it's time for 7 Minutes in Heaven!", Nishinoya said as he spins the bottle and it landed on Asahi, the two of them went into the closet and Tanaka reminded, "Don't forget, 7 minutes!"

After 7 minutes is up, Tanaka opens the door to see them making out, then they went back to their seats, it is Hinata's turn, "My turn!", as he turns the bottle. The bottle landed on M/N, "Uwah! Look, M/N, it landed on you!", Hinata said, "Yeah, I can see that.", he said as they went to the closet, "Reminder, only 7 minutes.", Nishinoya said.

"Wow! This closet is a lot smaller than I thought.", Hinata said, "It's a closet, Hinata, what do you expect?", M/N said. The two of them are standing for a minute, "I'm bored.", Hinata whined, "Do you want to do something?", M/N asked, "Yeah! Let's play Truth or Dare!", Hinata exclaimed, M/N said, "Okay, you're the boss." "Okay, M/N, Truth or Dare?", Hinata asked, "Truth.", M/N chose, "Man, I thought you're gonna choose Dare, but okay. What do you love about volleyball?", Hinata asked, "I love volleyball because of the companionship of the team.", M/N said. "Wow, that's cool!", Hinata said.

After a few minutes of Truth or Dare, it became more personal, "M/N, Truth or Dare?", Hinata asked, "Truth.", M/N said. "Do you... hate me?", Hinata asked, "No, why do you think about that?", M/N asked, "Because I always annoy you and you always looked unhappy.", Hinata said, almost got teary-eyed, M/N confronted him by saying, "No, no, no, you don't annoy me, in fact, I'm glad that you're here, it's just that... I'm not good at my emotions, that's all.", Hinata asked, "Really? You really think that?" "Yeah, there's nothing wrong with you.", M/N said, then Hinata hugged him and M/N awkwardly hugged him back.

The door opened and Sugawara said, "7 minutes is up, guys.", as they went out of the closet and sat next to each other, "So, what you guys do?", Tanaka said, "We played Truth or Dare.", M/N said, "Just the two of you?", Daichi asked, "Yeah! It was fun.", Hinata said.

(A/N): 416 words, sorry for the late update, I was talking to my therapist. Hope you like this series.