Sugawara x Male Reader

💖

THIRD POV

M/N was waiting for Sugawara to arrive, he felt a tug on his jacket, he turned around and saw Sugawara is behind him.

"Suga! You're here.", M/N said and hugged him. Sugawara chuckled and hugged him back, "Shall we?", he asked and hold out his hand.

M/N hold his hand and said, "Indeed, we shall.", and they began to go to the mall. They went to an arcade place and play the games.

"Bet I can beat you in Mortal Kombat.", Sugawara teased, "Oh, it's on!", M/N said determinedly as they picked their characters.

Suga picked Sub-Zero and M/N picked Scorpion. Then, they begin to fight. In the end, M/N won by Scorpion burned Sub-Zero (TOASTY!)

"Oh, come on, how come you're good at video games?", Sugawara pouted, "Kenma's my cousin, remember?", M/N reminded.

"He also forced me to play with him.", he said, "I'm kinda hungry.", Sugawara said, "Let's go eat.", M/N said, as they went to the food court.

They ordered two slices of cheese pizza and Coke as their beverage, after their order arrived, M/N paid them and they went to their seats.

"You know, you don't have to do that, M/N.", Sugawara said, "But I want to, and besides, I want to spoil you a lot.", M/N smiled.

Sugawara blushed and playfully hits him. They eat their pizzas and talked. After they're done, they left and started shopping.

They bought clothes, shoes, accesories, and other stuff, "Whoo~ That was fun. Thank you, M/N for the date.", Sugawara smiled.

"Your welcome, Suga.", M/N blushed and kissed him. Sugawara giggled and they went home.

(A/N): 286 words, Thank you Love_Haikyuu for suggesting this shot. Hope you guys like this.