Sugawara x First Year! Male Reader

💖

THIRD POV

They were practising their skills, until there was a knock. Coach Ukai opened the door and see a tall, H/C male, "Hello, my name is M/N L/N and I'm looking for Suga-senpai.", he said

Daichi said, "He's here, what do you need him?", while Sugawara went to the male. "I came to give you this.", he said as he gave Sugawara a bouquet of flowers.

"Oh, thank you, M/N, they're beautiful.", Sugawara flusteredly said while blushing. M/N smiled at him and said, "Your welcome. Hope you like them, Koushi-kun."

The other players were confuse about this and Hinata asked, "Suga-senpai, why does he give you flowers?", then Sugawara said, "Because he's my boyfriend."

The team were surprised, "EEH?! YOU'RE REPLACING DAICHI?!", they exclaimed, and Daichi shouted at them, "Guys! Be quiet! And we're not even a couple."

M/N chuckled and said, "You must be the Karasuno Volleyball Team, Koushi-kun told me about you, guys." "I hope it's good impression.", Tanaka said. "Don't worry about it, he talks about the good stuff.", he said.

"Well, we have to go now. Bye, everyone.", Sugawara said, as they leave. After that, they went to Sugawara's house and went inside, "I'm home and I brought someone!", Sugawara said.

"Welcome home, Koushi, and you must be M/N, nice to meet you.", Sugawara's mom said, "You're welcome to stay here.", Sugawara's dad said, "My parents are not home and I asked permission from them.", M/N said. "That's great, hope you enjoy our company.", she said, "Thank you.", M/N said

After they finish eating, they cleaned the table and M/N helped Sugawara wash the dishes, then they do their homework, Sugawara helped M/N with the hard questions.

They finished their homework and do their night routine, then they went to bed, "Good night, M/N." "Good night.", they said and cuddle in bed

(A/N): 326 words, sorry, I haven't updated anything, I'm either busy or lazy to do anything. Hope you like this.