7 Minutes in Heaven Series: Tsukishima

TSUKISHIMA POV

"Come on, don't be like that, Tsukki.", Yamaguchi said, "And why should I play this stupid game.", I said, "Because it'll be fun, plus M/N is there.", Yamaguchi convinced me, 'Shit, he knows my weakness', I thought, "Fine, just this once.", I said.

As the team and I gathered around, playing  '7 Minutes in Heaven', and now it's my turn to spin the bottle. As I looked at the bottle, I thought, 'Please don't land on some idiot.', as it slowly landed on someone, and I looked at person, which happens to be M/N, 'Shit.', I thought, as we went to the closet, I saw Yamaguchi giving me a thumbs up and Tanaka said, "7 minutes!", and closes the door.

THIRD POV

Tsukishima and M/N just stand there and did nothing, "Well, this is awkward.", M/N started, "Yeah.", Tsukishima said while looking away from him. M/N said, "Say, Tsukishima, can I ask you something?" "You just did.", Tsukishima said, "I'm serious.", M/N said, "Alright, sorry.", Tsukishima said, then M/N said, "Lately, I've noticed that you've been avoiding me. Why is that?" "It's nothing, really.", Tsukishima said, "You're avoiding my question.", M/N said firmly, "Really, there's nothing to talk about." Tsukishima said nervously, but he won't show it, "That doesn't look nothing to me, tell me what's wrong and don't even bother lying to me.", M/N said, as his face harden.

Tsukishima sighed and asked, "Have you ever been afraid of something?", as he said that, M/N's face soften and said, "Sometimes, why?" "Because I don't think I can handle it.", Tsukishima muttered, "Handle what?", M/N asked softly, "Rejection.", Tsukishima wearily said, while he looks away.

"Oh, it's because of me,was it?", M/N said, as Tsukishima looked at him in surprise, "How did you... Nevermind, you would never understand.", Tsukishima said, "Of course, I understand, Tsukishima. You think I'm stupid enough to reject your feeling for me.", M/N said as he gently holds Tsukishima's face, "Tsukishima, it's okay to have feelings. I get that you're not good at showing it, but I know that you cared about the others, so please, don't avoid me.", M/N said as he kissed him softly on the lips, Tsukishima was wide-eyed, but slowly closes his eyes and kissed back.

Then the door opens and they pulled away, "Time's up!", Tanaka said, while smirking. They went out sit beside each other, "So, Tsukki, do you like it?", Yamaguchi said, "Eh... It's fine.", Tsukishima said. "I knew you would like it.", Yamaguchi mischieviously said, "Shut up, Yamaguchi.", Tsukishima said, "Sorry, Tsukki.", Yamaguchi said, while the team laughs.

(A/N): 450 words, why am I doing this to this salty asshole? Hope you like it.