7 Minutes in Heaven Series: Kageyama

THIRD POV

"Guys, let's play something else.", Nishinoya said, "Like what?", Daichi asked. Tanaka and Nishinoya smirked and said, "7 Minutes in Heaven!" "Why?", said Tsukishima, "Because why not?", Tanaka said, "I'll go find a bottle.", Nishinoya said as he's finding a bottle, "Found it!", Nishinoya exclaimed and placed it in the center, "Who wants to start first?", Tanaka asked. Nobody spins the bottle, "Fine, I'll choose...M/N.", Tanaka said as M/N sighed and spins the bottle.

The bottle landed on Kageyama and they went to the closet and Nishinoya said, "7 minutes is starting now.", as he close the door. It was so awkwardly silent, that you can hear the crickets. "Um... What do you want to talk about? Besides volleyball.", M/N said, "N-nothing much", he said, "Okay, whatever you say.", M/N said.

"Um... Can I ask you a question?", Kageyama asked, "Sure, what is it?", said M/N, Kageyama looked away and asked, "How do you know if you love someone?" "Oh... Uh, well, if you're talking about the feeling of loving someone, your heart beats faster, the room gets hotter, they became more interested in you, you lose focus on something, and other stuff.", M/N explained,

"I-I think I'm in love with you.", Kageyama said, M/N was silent for a moment and said, "Eh?", then Kageyama said again with confidence, "I think I'm in love with you!" "Wait, why?", M/N asked, "Because my heart beats faster whenever I'm with you, I became more interested in you and whenever I'm trying to focus, I always think about you.", he said. "Really?", M/N asked as Kageyama nodded his head in agreement.

"Please be my boyfriend!", Kageyama said, "Okay.", M/N said, Kageyama blinked and said "Really?" "Yeah, unless you want me to change my mind?", said M/N, "No! I mean, I want to.", Kageyama said while smiling.

The door opens, "7 minutes is done.", Tanaka said, "So, how was it?", Sugawara asked, "Kageyama asked me out.", M/N said. Kageyama blushed and covers his face while the team cheered at him, "Wow! Kageyama, I didn't know you had it in you!", Hinata exclaimed, "Shut up, Boke!", Kageyama shouted as he hits Hinata on the head.

(A/N): 380 words, hope you like this series