Tendou x Ushijima's Brother! Male Reader

💖/🍋 - warning - smut

THIRD POV

"Ushijima-san, why are watching the basketball game?", Reon asked, "Because my brother is there and I want to support him.", Ushijima answered.

"I didn't know you had a brother, Ushijima.", Semi said, "Yeah, how come you never tell us?", Goshiki questioned, "Because you guys did not ask.", he said.

As they watch the game, Tendou noticed how hot his brother is, "Wakatoshi-kun, what's his name?", he asked.

Ushijima said, "That's M/N, he's a second year, class 5." "I didn't your brother's hot.", Tendou said. Ushijima ignored the comment and continue watching.

M/N got the ball, he shoots and he scores the final point and the crowd cheered at the victory.

TIME SKIP

The volleyball team waited for M/N to come and congratulate him, as M/N came, Tendou thought, "Holy shit, he's even hotter in person" "Everyone, this is M/N, my brother.", Ushijima said.

M/N waved and greeted, "Hello. It's nice to meet you all. Ushijima told me about you guys.", and Tendou gasped and said, "Really, Wakatoshi-kun, I didn't know you cared about us."

Then Ushijima said, "Of course, I do. You guys are the best players.", the team blushed at the compliment and thanked him.

TIME SKIP

"M/N, wanna watch some anime?", Tendou asked, "Sure, I love anime, especially yaoi.", M/N admitted, Tendou looked at him wide-eyed and whispered, "You're a weeb and a fudanshi?!" M/N chuckled and said, "Yes, even my brother knows it."

Tendou blushed and said, "Well, let's go.", as he held M/N's hand and ran towards his dorm room. They watch some anime and when they watch yaoi together and it's the sex scene, Tendou blushed.

M/N put his hand on Tendou's thigh and Tendou looked at him and blushed even more, then M/N moved his hand inside of Tendou's thigh gap and slowly holding his crotch.

Tendou's breath hitched and moaned quietly as M/N  played with his dick inside his underwear and starting kissing his neck, leaving hickies, which made Tendou whined, "W-wait, M-M/N."

M/N stopped and said, "Sorry, was it to much?", Tendou said, "A little bit, but I like it. Please do more.", as he kissed him on the lips.

They both wrestle with their tongues and M/N won and they remove their clothes. Then M/N sticks his three fingers to Tendou's mouth and said, "Suck it, baby.", and Tendou sucked his fingers.

After he's done sucking, he started to put his finger to Tendou's hole, which made him moan, then he starts moving his finger inside and out.

He added the second finger in and starts scissoring his hole, which made him squirmed a bit, but M/N hold him.  Now, he added his other finger and starts to find his prostate.

"Does it feel good, Baby boy?", M/N said, Tendou nodded and said, "Yes, Daddy, *moan* your fingers are so long.", as he said that, he moaned loudly after M/N found his prostate, "Found it", he said as he starts fingering faster.

Tendou can't hold on anymore and starts cumming on to his stomach and moaned loudly, "More, please, more.", as he turns around and puts his ass in the air.

M/N couldn't resist, so he lined his dick to his hole and starts pushing it inside of his hole. Tendou moaned breathlessly as he starts to move, "Oh, Daddy, you're so big.", and M/N started to move faster.

M/N grunts as he feels his hole tightened, "God, you're so tight, baby boy.", as he flipped Tendou over  and fucked him even more. Both of them are close and it's getting hotter and hotter.

Tendou scratched his back, holds him tightly and moaned so loud, the room next to him wear earphones to block out the noise, "Yes, Daddy, I-I'm so close." "M-me too, together, Baby boy.", as he said that, Tendou moaned and cum on their stomach and M/N cummed inside.

They were breathing heavily and M/N pulled his dick out and the semen flowed inside his hole, "Oh, Daddy, I love you.", Tendou said as he hugged him tightly and snuggled him.

"I love you too, Baby boy.", M/N said as he kissed him on the lips and went to the bathroom to prepare the bathtub. M/N cleaned Tendou up and sleep

BONUS:

"Hey guys, where's Tendou?", Goshiki asked, "He's in the dorm room, why?", Semi said, Goshiki blushed and said, "I heard noises and I don't want to know about it."

(A/N): 775 words, it's been so long since I've done smut, let me know if you guys want more smutty fanfics. Hope you like this.