Daichi x Sad! Male Reader

💧/🍋 - warning: angst and smut

THIRD POV

As Daichi and M/N went to class, Daichi noticed that M/N was being quiet, "M/N, are you okay? You seem pretty down.", he questioned, M/N looked at Daichi and answered, "Oh, just peachy. Don't worry about it." Daichi knew he was lying, but he let it go.

TIME SKIP

After class is over, both of them headed to the gym. They greeted the team and change into their gym uniform, Daichi noticed that M/N is taking too long, "Hey, M/N, are you sure you're okay?", Daichi asked, "Yeah, I'm just tired, that's all.", he answered.

They have a 6 v 6 practise match and they begin, Asahi serves the ball and Daichi receives it to Sugawara, who sets it to M/N, Tsukishima and Asahi tries to block him, but M/N through them and earned them a point.

TIME SKIP

As practise was finished, the team were changing their clothes, Daichi noticed that M/N is not there, "Guys, where's M/N?", he asked, "He's still changing, why?", Sugawara answered. Daichi said, "I'll check him out, he seems down lately.", he said as he went to the changing room.

He went inside and he saw M/N was standing on the sink, he noticed that his shoulders were shaking and he was sobbing, "M/N, what happened?", he questioned as he went to him. M/N turns around, looks at him in fear, wipes his tears and saying, "Nothing, I'm just being overdramatic.", he said, while trying not to cry again.

Daichi went to M/N and hugged him, "It's okay, you don't have to hold back, M/N.", he said as M/N began to cry and sob even more while hugging Daichi tightly.

They let go of each other and M/N asked, "Do you ever feel lonely, even though you have people around you?", as Daichi wiped his tears and answered, "Sometimes, but you're not alone, M/N. You have me and the team, so please let me be there for you."

Then M/N asked, "Why are you so nice to me?" "Because you deserve better.", Daichi said and kissed his forehead. M/N blushed and smiled, "Thank you, Daichi.", he said, "Let's go home.", Daichi said as they went outside.

As they went to M/N's house, they went inside, "I'm home.", M/N said, "Pardon my intrusion.", Daichi said as they remove their shoes. There was no answer in the house, M/N noticed there's a note on the fridge, 'We're going home late, there's dinner in the fridge, love Mom.', the paper noted.

"Well, guess it's just the two of us.", M/N said, "I'll prepare dinner. Go ahead to my room.", as Daichi went to my room and I prepare our dinner. M/N called Daichi and they ate dinner.

After dinner is done, they went to M/N's room and do their homework. After they're done, they lie down on the bed and M/N asked, "Daichi,do you love me?", Daichi blushed and said, "Yes, I do love you.", and M/N starts kissing him gently.

~LEMON START~

Then Daichi slowly touched him and groped his ass, making M/N moan and Daichi pushed his tongue inside of his mouth and they started to battle their dominance, which Daichi won.

Daichi starts kissing his neck and finding his weak spot, then M/N moaned loudly after Daichi found his weak spot. They started to take off each item of clothing until they are naked.

Daichi starts giving hickies on his neck, then slowly went down to his v-line and wrapped his finger around his dick, M/N moaned in a high pitch and Daichi started to move his hand, "D-daichi.", M/N stuttered, as he tries to close his legs, but Daichi holds him down, "P-please, I-i'm coming.", he said as his legs shaked and cummed on Daichi's hand.

Daichi used M/N's semen as lube and starts fingering his hole, "O-oh, D-daichi, put it in me.", he cried, "Hold on, M/N, I got you.", Daichi said as he lines his dick to his hole.

He pushed his dick inside his hole and the both moaned loudly, "Y-you can move.", M/N moaned as Daichi started to move. Then, they started to move faster and his bed started creaking, "Daichi, I-i love you.", M/N said, "I love you, too.", Daichi said as he kissed him while he thrusts faster and harder.

"I-I'm so c-close.", M/N said, "Me too.", Daichi said as they were close to coming, "D-DAICHI!" "M/N!", they exclaimed as M/N cummed on their stomach and Daichi come inside of him.

They're breathing hard and Daichi starts pulling away from him and his cum starts flowing in his hole, they looked and each other, smile and eskimo kissed.

~LEMON END~

Daichi went to the bathroom, gets a damp towel and starts wiping M/N, "Thank you.", M/N said, "Your welcome.", Daichi said as he finished caring M/N and they started cuddling and sleeping.

(A/N): 867 words, what have I done. Well I tried my best, hope you like this one shot.