◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟗 ⨟ 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄﹚

Start from the beginning

"I read a lot. Hehe." said the light blonde.

"How are you not a Ravenclaw!" said the younger Diggory.

"Like the hat said,What she shows most.Kindness." said the older Diggory as he tapped the barrel.

"To your dorm girls!I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Cedric said to the two blondes.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"So who do you think we're sharing a dorm with?" asked the younger Diggory as she and Roseline climbed up the staircase.

"I don't know anyone round here remember." said the older Greenwood.

"Oh yeah." Celia said then let out a sarcastic laugh.As they opened the dorm room door,They didn't see anyone inside.

"Yass just me and you!" said the younger Diggory.

"But there's four beds Lia they could be more people!" said the oldeer Greenwood

"Nah Ced told me if it's super late and no ones there it's basically your dorm."  said Celia.

"Oh so like we could have sleep overs and stuff!" Roseline exclaimed.

"That's the spirit!We could get Ginny and Symone to sneek in!" said the younger Diggory as the removed her shoes.

"If you get the password right!" said the older Greenwood as she did the same.

The girls slipped into their pajamas and drifted off to sleep.

In Roseline's dreams:

"Lavender's blue dilly dilly.

Lavender's green.

When I am king dilly dilly you shall be queen" a man with black long hair sang to a toddler.

"Agawin!Agawin!" the toddler said as she jumped up and down in her crib.

"No Princess,you have to sleep or Momy will have my head!" the man said then let out a laugh.

Once again Roseline was invisible.But she found this very cute.

"Bwt I want Papa to swng agwain." the toddler said then made a pouty face.

"I'll sing tomorrow princess!" the black haired man said.

"Good night princess.Papa loves you!" he said then kissed the toddler's forehead.

"Prwincwess wuv you too!" the toddler said then laid down.The black haired man switched off the lights in the room and left closing the door behind him.

"ROSLINE!ROSELINE!"

End of dream

"ROSELINE WAKE UP!" the younger Diggory screeched.

"I'm up!I'm up!" the older Greenwood said as she shot out of her bed.

"Good,We need to be early!Show them we're not all lazy!" said Celia.

"LIA WHAT TIME IS IT!" asked the sleepy light blonde.

"Oh just five A.M!Classes start at seven!" said the younger Diggory.

"LIA YOU BUTTHEAD!I NEED SLEEP!" said the older Greenwood as she threw her pillow at her dormmate.

"Ouch!" said Celia who then took her pillow and threw it a the light blonde.

"No Lia! Let's not start this we might get late.Though it's five A.m!" said Roseline to her friend.

"You're not wrong!" said the other blonde then they both burst out laughing.

"I'll take a shower first!" she added to her statement.

"Ok then!" said the light blonde as she took out the novel she started reading on the train.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The girls made their way down the staircase that led to the common room.

"Hey Lia!Hey Roseline!" said the fourth year boy.

"Oh hey Ced!" said his cousin

"Hey.Also just call me Rose." the light blonde said the smiled.

"Ok then Rose!Why are you guys up so early!" asked the older Diggory.

"Your  stupid ass of a cousin woke me up from a cute dream I was having!" the older Greenwood scolded.

"I said I was sorry!" the younger Diggory exclaimed.

"And what was the dream about Rose?" the older Diggory asked the light blonde.Roseline then explained to the Diggorys about her dream.

"... THEN YOU WOKE ME UP!" the older Greenwood bellowed.

"Shh!Not everyone's awake Rose!" said the fourth year Hufflepuff.

"Ok ok I'm sorry!" The light blonde said.

"Who do you think the toddler was?" the other Diggory asked.

"I don't know but she looks like the six year old from my other dream." said the Hufflepuff Greenwood.

"What other dream?" the younger Diggory asked curiously.

"I'll tell you later!It's almost six!" said the older Greenwood.

"Shall we go for breakfast girls?" asked the Hufflepuff boy.

"Yes we shall!" the two blondes exclaimed at the same time.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Idk what this is,