Chapter 18 -"See you again soon, gorgeous."

Cindy's P.O.V:-

All the way to school, my mind had been consumed with many thoughts. Mostly, the kiss.

'It was just a kiss on the cheek!' I kept telling my mind, or heart, whoever was talking to me. But in return, it only said 'It was still a kiss.'

It had only been around 5 minutes since I entered school when Sienna and Grace attacked me at my locker.

"Cindy! What happened?!" They both asked me, more like demanded, both of them gripping one of my arms each.

"What?!" I asked, shaken.

"Tell us everything! Is everything okay?!" So they know. How?!

"I can explain." I said, raising my hands in an attempt to calm them down, though I was slightly nervous myself.

"Then do!"

"It was just a kiss on the cheek! Nothing big!" I explained hastily.

"What?" Their expressions changed from eager and worried to confused.

"And he practically started whining so I just kissed his cheek so I could leave!" I continued. No big deal, its not like I particularly liked the tiny kiss!

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

"Cindy, what are you talking about?!" Sienna asked me. This time, it was my turn to be confused.

"What?"

"What are you talking about? Who did you kiss?!"

I suddenly got the feeling we were not on the same page. "What are you talking about?" I queried.

"We're talking about what happened with the principal that day!" Oh. Of course. "The principal called you and then you didn't come back for the rest of the day." She elaborated.

"We left you a bunch of messages and missed calls. We were worried!" Grace added.

"Yeah." Sienna nodded, agreeing with her. "I drove to your house that evening but your sister said you weren't home. She said, and I quote "She's with her friends, where she belongs." but you weren't with us, so I thought you were with some other friends, but we were still kinda worried."

THAT LITTLE....

"What.... what a b*tch! " I exclaimed, enraged.

She frowned. "I know she is." For reasons different than mine, she hated my sisters too. Their behaviour just made people hate them. "So where were you?"

Just when I was going to begin my summary of what happened, I saw the handsome devil coming towards us. The tiny kiss replayed in my mind and my cheeks flamed slightly.

Really, brain? Stop making a big deal about it! Goodness, I felt like a little girl with a crush on Luca. Which I didn't have, of course.

"Hello gorgeous." He said with a wink, to which I scowled and he turned to my friends. "You too, darlings." He gave them both a charming smile, making Grace blush slightly, but Sienna just smiled in return.

"Hi." They both said in unison and he turned back to me.

"Good to see you're back. This place is so boring without you. But I'm glad you're back, you excite me." He smirked wide and Sienna laughed out loudly.

"Go away, dirtball." I rolled my eyes and turned back to my locker, pretending to look for something.

He chuckled and leaned into my ear. "See you in Chemistry, love." He winked again, and with that, he left. Good.