Chapter 6 - I hate snobby kids.

A.N: Good news and bad news.

Bad news is, I'm losing readers. If you read and enjoy this story, please don't forget to give your feedback or vote!

Good news is, well....Chapter 6 is up! :p

NOTE: I've changed 'Cindy' to Emily Osment. Jennifer Lawrence is too old for the character. Got any other suggestions? Probably blonde. I was thinking of Debby Ryan or Emily Osment. Comment your suggestions! Oh and, should I change 'Luca' too? If yes, what are your suggestions?

On with the chapter now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cindy's P.O.V :-

"First, I'll tell you the basic stuff." Krista starts explaining. "The Andrews have four family members. The woman you just met was Laura Andrews. You don't wanna make a bad impression in front of her. She's very strict, wants everything perfect. Come on, I'll also show you around while I explain." She says, leaving the kitchen with me following behind her.

We walk through the living room, up the marble staircase. Turning left, we stop in front of a big white door.

"This room belongs to Mr. and Mrs.Andrews. But Mr.Andrews is usually not home. He runs this big company with branches in many countries, but the main branch is in Singapore, so he's there most of the year and barely here." She explains.

"Okay." I nod.

"Mrs.Andrews is the co-owner of a modelling and fashion agency, which I don't know much about."  She informs as we continue walking.

"Wow." I reply, amazed.

"Yeah, The Andrews are ridiculously rich." She says dramatically, with wide eyes.

"No doubt." I agree, looking around the house. The house itself screams 'rich'.

We stopped in front of another room which has a sign saying 'Stacey' in colorful letters with little hearts and flowers around it.

"Guess who's room is this?" Krista asks with a chuckle and I do the same in response.

We walk across to the other side of the hallway, passing a guest room, and stop in front of another door. I can hear the light sound of music coming from inside.

"This is Mr. and Mrs.Andrews' son's room, your great highness, Anthony Andrews." She declares, like announcing a brand new product that has just been launched.

I snicker. "Royal, much?"

"Oh  yeah, The Andrews aren't much less than the Royals of Britain." She replies with a lopsided grin.

After showing me another guest room, living room and a gym room on the other side of the house, we go downstairs to find a young brunette girl with an obvious amount of makeup, mopping the kitchen floor.