Chapter 26 - "I'll be worried for your process of perception."

Cindy's P.O.V:

Finally in bed after a long day, I snuggled deeper into the mattress. Right when I closed my eyes, my phone began to ring. Sighing, I picked my phone up grumpily but my grumpiness faded away slightly as I read the username.

"What do you want, Lucass?" I asked, almost completely burying my face in my pillow.

"I want you to kill me now." His voice sounded muffled yet discernible, as if he was in the same position as me.

"Sure, but  would you like to tell me the reason before I have this honor?" I inquired.

"No."

"Why?"

"Repeating it would make it even more real. Not that it is not already real but still."

"Come on, maybe you'll feel lighter."

"I guess..."

"So?"

"So? Hey! Maybe so will-"

"Oh shut up." I chuckled as he did the same.

"So...Joanna is coming over tomorrow! That means, so is Madison!" I could sense the frustration in his voice.

I laughed. I know, I know, I shouldn't be laughing at his problems but......why not?  "Awww! Lukey's wifey is coming over to see her honey tomorrow!"

"I didn't know you're coming over to see me tomorrow." He said and I could definitely hear the smugness in his voice.

"Keep dreaming, Lucass." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"Okay okay. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Probably not, if I can manage to avoid you."

"Aw come on, you know you don't really wanna do that."

"Mmhmm sure." I yawned lightly.

"Sleepy, Kane?"

"Sleepy? Not at all, what makes you think that?"

"Good to know that you can uphold your magnificent sarcasm even when half asleep."

"Kill yourself."

"Love you too."

"Goodnight, Luca."

Why does this stupid boy exist in my life....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------