Chapter 17 - "I've been waiting for you for two years now."

Cindy's P.O.V:-

I can't believe it...

It was him all along!

"Don't act innocent, Luca! I hate you! Stay away from me!" I yelled angrily with all the hatred I could muster up in my words. It was true, I did hate him after I found out that it was he who was messing my life up. I began to walk back inside, but he was in the way to the door, and I didn't want to be anywhere near him so I turned around and ran down the street.

"Cindy wait!" He yelled after me. I could hear his footsteps chase me, but I didn't stop.

And to think that maybe he wasn't that bad. But he was. And he had the nerve to lie to me and act innocent. THAT BASTARD! I should've guessed!

It was stupid of me to get out on the road that late at night. It was dark and the streets were empty, creeping me out slightly. I could hear his footsteps following me, so in order to get away from, I turned into an alley on my left, after yelling "Stay away from me!"

I had just stopped to catch my breath when a pair of arms wrapped around me, holding me tightly. I panicked about what Luca was gonna do, and immediately starting struggling to get free.

"Luca! Let me go! I don't wanna be near you!" I yelled, digging my nails in his arms when he mumbled in my ear.

"I've finally got a hold on you, how can I let you go?!" I froze as I heard his voice. That wasn't Luca's voice. Who is that?! I shivered in fear as his breath hit my ear.

"I had been waiting foryou for two years now, managed to track you down after a good load of effort, finally got my hands on you, and you're asking me to let you go?" He asked in a voice he must have attended to make seductive, but it sounded creepy to me instead. He turned me around slowly with his arms still wrapped around me. I couldn't see his face in the dark and I couldn't recognize his voice either. I could only see that he was tall, around Luca's height, give or take a couple inches. "Sorry darling, can't do that."

If Luca isn't the stalker, who is this?! "Wh-who are you?" I asked him, still scared, 

He shook his head and answered with a disappointed tone. "You don't recognize me? Ouch babe, I'm hurt."

"Who are you?!" I asked again, harshly this time, pushing his chest in an attempt to free myself from his grip, but he tightened his grip. I heard Luca yell my name somewhere in the background as the mysterious guy leaned in closer towards me.

"You can't possibly forget me." He said as he kissed my ear and a feeling of disgust flowed through me. "I loved you so much but you didn't even give me a chance. How heartless." What the hell?! Who is this creep? "Remember that guy in freshman year who asked you out on valentine's day? And you so harshly rejected him, infront of your friends? Poor guy, he was heartbroken and insulted." Huh? Who's he talking about? I only remember one guy besides Luca who asked me out, and Luca was joking.

"How do you know about that?!" I inquired, shocked. He shook his head. "Are you really stupid, Cindy?" I was continuously struggling but his hold was too tight. I tried to kick him but he was pressing me to him so tightly that I couldn't move. "Let me go or I will punch your face off your neck!" I said harshly but he simply chuckled and continued his sentence.

"But no worries now, look how easily I've got you in my arms. Now you're all mine."  He leaned in again and I screamed loudly. But the next moment, I was silenced as his hand slapped over my mouth. I felt something sharp poke my neck and my eyes widened.

"Keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut or I will slice your neck in a second." His tone had suddenly become rough and harsh. "I'm sure your head would look good on my work table. We would always be able to look at each other." His sinister smirk and the applied pressure on my neck made me shiver in fear. I was trying my best not to show my fear, I wanted to fight back, but I was still afraid inside. "Besides, your dear hero Luca isn't gonna save you." He sneered at the mention of Luca's name.